2. Drink some tea.
3. (If you're still in high school) Look into colleges.
4. Apply for scholarships. Millions of dollars go unclaimed every year.
5. Sell some old things that you don't use anymore. Depop, poshmark, ebay, or Plato's Closet are good options.
6. Read a fanfiction about a celebrity you don't even care about.
7. Try your hand at writing! This is wattpad people. Everyone likes to read different things.
8. Listen to a new genre of music. You never know what you'll find.
9. Go for a walk. It's good for the mind and body.
10. Drink an entire glass of water. It will keep you from eating out of boredom.
11. People watch. It can be enlightening to see a diverse group of people. Malls, college campuses, and parks are good for this.
12. Take a stuffed animal to the vet.
13. Start a YouTube channel. Vlog. See how much you change over time.
14. Do the homework you've been procrastinating. You will feel so much better when it's finished.
15. Dance party by yourself.
16. Play follow the leader with your pet(s).
17. Peel a blueberry. Seriously. Try it.
18. Hit the mute button on your TV and do voice-overs for the show.
19. Join a gym. Planet fitness is only $10 a month.
20. Download a new game. Clash of Clans, Sims Freeplay, and Idle Miner are my current favorites.
21. Try your hand at photoshop
22. Start a blog for profit about something you love
23. Start a quality tumblr
24. Go to the dollar store and look at all the great things you can get for $1
25. Go to Sephora or Ulta and swatch ALL THE THINGS
26. Create new makeup by mixing things you currently have
27. Do a face mask
28. Have a self care time. Take a nice shower, exfoliate/shave. Do a hair mask. Just relax.
29. Plan your dream vacation.
30. Download The Knot app and plan a reasonable wedding, then plan the most extravagant one. Compare the price.
31. Play the Sims and design the world around you and your crush.
32. Start a bullet journal
33. Create a dream board with career goals, vacation ideas, dream car, etc
34. Create a YouTube channel
35. Look up your favorite YouTubers on social blade
36. Watch gossip channels
37. Make a video on anything you want
38. Take a class at a community college
39. Get a bullet journal
40. Look into investing. Buy a stock in your favorite company
41. Join a MLM company
42. Meal prep for the week
YOU ARE READING
100 Things To Do When You're BoredNon-Fiction
I wrote this when I was in seventh grade. I am now a sophomore in college. I'm adding more things to this as I get ideas and time. Thank you for all the reads and votes.