2. Drink some tea.
3. (If you're still in high school) Look into colleges.
4. Apply for scholarships. Millions of dollars go unclaimed every year.
5. Sell some old things that you don't use anymore. Depop, poshmark, ebay, or Plato's Closet are good options.
6. Read a fanfiction about a celebrity you don't even care about.
7. Try your hand at writing! This is wattpad people. Everyone likes to read different things.
8. Listen to a new genre of music. You never know what you'll find.
9. Go for a walk. It's good for the mind and body.
10. Drink an entire glass of water. It will keep you from eating out of boredom.
11. People watch. It can be enlightening to see a diverse group of people. Malls, college campuses, and parks are good for this.
12. Take a stuffed animal to the vet.
13. Start a YouTube channel. Vlog. See how much you change over time.
14. Do the homework you've been procrastinating. You will feel so much better when it's finished.
15. Dance party by yourself.
16. Play follow the leader with your pet(s).
17. Peel a blueberry. Seriously. Try it.
18. Hit the mute button on your TV and do voice-overs for the show.