Chapter 103.

Shishir's POV.

"Mine Mine Mine-!" Suvi shouted even as I opened my mouth "You ate it!" she shouted in the most accusing tone.

"You had eaten most of it Suvi."

"But the last bite! Shishir the last bite was mine!"

"Oh come on Suvi. You are still onto that childish thing?" I laughed.

"Childish!?" She turned to face me hands on her hips "What is so childish about wanting the last bite?"

Without waiting for my response she walked away looking pissed. Chuckling to myself I paid the vendor and jogged after her.

"Whose idea was it to eat Aloo chat from the same plate because it would be 'oh so romantic'?" I asked catching up with her and trying my best to hold my laughter.

"So what would have happened if you would have eaten the precious last bite from the plate?" I went on to ask when she kept walking and did not respond.

"So many things. I would have gotten lucky in love. My future man would have loved me a lot-"

"Oh hello! You already have all those." I interupted frowning.

"Ha!"

"What do you mean 'ha'??" I asked holding her by her waist. Narrowing my eyes I asked "Are you trying to anger your dream man?"

"Dream man?? Where? Who?" She said pretending to look around.

"You really deserve that spanking."

She wriggled out of my arms and ran towards the car with me chasing behind her .

"Shishie! No I was joking!"

"I am not!" I said as she dodged me, running around the car

"No!" she shrieked laughing as I caught her up and pressed her against the car.

"Shishir no!" she shrieked laughing as I lifted my hand as if to tickle her. "No! Help!" she laughed panting even before my fingers could reach her.

"Hands off her mister!" I heard a grim voice making me look in that direction.

A policeman!

"Lady you are safe now." He said giving me a glare.

Oh hell! "It is not like you think-"

"Don't lie to the law! I saw you chase and attack the poor lady!"

Eh? I looked at Suvi for support and caught a wicked glint in her eye!

'Don't you dare!' I warned her silently signing with my eyes.

She raised an eyebrow at me before turning to the policeman "It is all right Sir! I had an insect on my dress that had scared me. He was helping me." Suvi made up to avoid any further hassle

"Are you sure miss?"

"Yes. Thank you." Suvi said and the officer nodded before walking away.

"Thank you." I called after him and he stopped to look at me.

"I am glad there are alert policemen around. The city would be much safer a place if there are more like you."

He smiled "Just doing my duty." He said and walked away

"You know that was good."

"The fact that you got almost arrested? Yes indeed it seemed divine justice."

I turned to look at her and we stared at each other for a brief moment before both our faces broke into a grin. I tweaked her nose playfully before unlocking the car.