what's sad is that i will need to get new header things for fall, while these summer themed ones look sooo nice :(
1) Find the friends that are actually loyal. Your friends are most likely going to stay with you to high school, so it is important to find friends that you can actually trust.
2) Stay out of drama. You will always hear things, but keep your comments to yourself. If you do get into a fight, do it face to face never over text!
3) Do your homework right when you get home. If you don't do it once you get home, you tend to procrastinate doing it last minute. based off of my experience, lol
4) be you! you are still young, so yes you can still watch disney shows
5) When studying, study act like you are teaching it. This is proven to be more effective then just studying.
6) Write stuff down right away. If your teacher says something important, write it down.
Besties_are_life1234 // thanks for the idea!
hope you enjoyed this chapter and learned something from it.
have fun with school,