Chapter 6: First Day

So, hi!! Sorry it took so long to upload, I have to study and all!! Well, Selena Gomez will be playing Katherine, the ghost in her room. Look to the side, pls..........Enjoy!! I might upload next week at the latest!!! Love ya!!! Pls. comment and vote!! I would appreciate it very much!!!!

*********************************************************************

Chapter 6: First Day

I faced the ghost who is staying on my bed.

"Okay, what do you want?" I asked, quite irritated that my beautiful moment got ruined by a ghost. A ghost that normal people can't see but I'm the only one who can, which makes me feel like I'm a weirdo or that I'm abnormal.

She looked behind her as if to check if I was really talking to her. Then, as realization hit, her head snapped back and her eyes widened. She raised a shaking finger and pointed to herself.

"Yeah, I'm talking to you, the one who is seated on my bed." I assured her.

"You--you can-ca-s-ssee--mmee??!!"She asked nervously, looking at me with horror in her eyes.

"Duh! Who else am I talking to?" I rolled my eyes and began moving across the room to get my suitcase. I carried and placed it on my study table and began unpacking. What could she be doing, being quiet and all? I sneaked a peek and saw that her color was drained (I know, since she's dead she doesn't have a color but she really did turn whiter than the first time I saw her).

"Come on, what's your damage? Why are you still here?" I asked while I returned to unpacking my clothes and things. Even though I hate ghosts, I still have a heart.

"Damage? I'm perfectly fine!" She said defensively.

" Yeah, I can see that besides the fact that you're dead, you're quite fine. I'm asking you why you still hang out here? What's your unfinished business?" I said irritated. And then I began to see why she's not so in with the lingo these days. I noticed what she's wearing and it's in trend---since 1800s! Her big, puffy dress was midnight blue and the beads glinted on the silk dress, reflecting the light from the sun outside. Her black hair is tied into a messy bun that made her look amazing and those eyes are the most striking one that I've seen.

A look of confusion crossed her face. "Am I to go somewhere besides here?" She asked slowly.

"Yes!" I said, triumphantly. She's starting to get it.

" Then, where am I suppose to go?" She asked, her eyebrows knitting into one line. "This is my home and I don't want to leave it! Especially with strangers like you!" Then she looked at me up and down and continued, "People dress weird these days. How did our generations end up like this?"

WEIRD!?! She's the one with the early fashion sense, I mean, come on! She has the earliest fashion sense because everybody my age wasn't born yet! So, I replied, with all the sarcasm in my voice, "Oh, I'm sorry if we get caught up on the latest fashion and not since the stone age!" I said, fuming.

"You know, you should get out of here because I don't want any ghost polluting my new room!" I whined.

"This is my room!" She said, standing up. We were quite of the same height but very different in colors of hair, eyes and everything.

"Not anymore since you croaked a long time ago!" I argued. "You better leave this room before I come back or else I will send you myself, not only out of this room but also out of this dimension." I said. Of course, I was lying. I couldn't send her anywhere, let alone out of my room. I'm only a watcher, you know! I can only hear, speak, see and touch them and nothing else. Can I?