Camp Camp 1/4

Just note...if you're a girl, girls aren't aloud at the Wood Scouts... So you wear your hood the entire time.⭐

"Aaaaaggghhhh!!!! Boot camp!!! The word itself sounds like a type of prison." I say, flailing my arms around. Tordy nudges me. He was going too. Everyone agreed that he was the one who really needed to go. "But on the bright side, we have that check." He winks. "True." Once I got home and took off my shorts, I found the check. The house was in utter chaos. Edd let me bring it with me. He said it's my allowance for being an awesome child. But he also said a bet is a bet and I have to go. Dangit.

Tord was dressed up in a weird outfit, (the one in the picture) and claimed it made him look like a kid. Yeah. A kid who's like 5'10. Soon, we arrive at the camp. And holy tap dancing grapes did it look creepy.

A boy, who's unmistakably ugly, walks over to us. "Ah, you must be the Larssons." I shrug. "Well come on in. Here you will be shaped into fine strong young men, and-" "Really?" Tordy asks. "Um, yes." He laughs. "Your joking?" The boy, who's name is apparently Pikeman shakes his head.

"Oh come on! Is this the best you could do? This place looks so lousy." Tordy takes off his hood a bit, revealing the better twin horns. Pikeman and the others stare in awe, eyes wide. I get in a squatting position. "Ha! We just got here and we're better!" Tordy turns to me. "Oh but Y/n, you need the horns." He messes with my hair a bit and gives me glorious horns. "They're so fabulous." I say with a bit of a tear.

"Um, well, you two will need these." A shorter boy, Snake, hands us uniforms. "Ooh, cool." Tordy takes one and examines it, dropping it to the floor. "Eh. I'm sticking to my clothes." I run to get changed. I come back, enjoying my outfit, but I kept my hood on.

"Very well then. Petrol! Give them a tour. Snake! Make their rooms, and I will make sure lunch is being prepared." Pikeman walks off. We follow Petrol, who just points at things. Not a word. Out of nowhere, a log hits Tordy in the back of the head, but he doesn't move an inch. "Um..." He puts his hand up and turns around. Another one comes hurdling at him, but this one he catches. We hear yelling waayyy across the lake. Pikeman comes running over. "Damn those Campers! Camp Campbell is at it again!!!" "Camp Campbell?" Me and Tordy ask. "Yep. They're our biggest enemies." Snake says, walking over, holding a candy cane.

"And you guys never did anything?" I ask. All three nod, but quickly shake their heads in shame. Tordy breaks the log in half. "Well, I think it's about time you all fight back. And win." "W-win? We've never won before." P.M says, stars in his eyes. "Well get used to it! Because my dad's gonna teach you how ta win!" Me and Tordy fist bump. "Dad??" They shrug.

"Okay. Now, you just get a machine gun and-" Tord pulls a machine gun from nowhere and gets on one knee. "TORDY!! STOP!! DON'T SHOOT THEM!!!" He groans. "And why not?" I take the gun out of his hands, not at that moment realizing how heavy it is. "They. Are. Kids!!!" My arms shake, and I drop the gun on my feet.

"AaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I scream loudly, breaking a few windows. Tordy takes it from me. "Oh, it doesn't really... Ohhh ow ow ooowww!! Never mind it really stings!!" Tordy picks me up. "You okay?" "Y-yeah. I got thissss." I say a little weakly. "Awee! Such good friendship towards each other. Boys, we should act like them and help each other after ever defe-"

My hoodie falls, showing the rest of my h/l hair. "Wait a minute. We never did ask," I look around, seeing 'no girls' signs everywhere. "Are you a-?" "Girl? Yep!" (If your not, then your really just faking) I hop down. Tordy questions me. "What are you doing?" I grab his hand. "Pretend your a girl! Then maybe we can get out of this place!" Before he can detest, "And this person here, is also, a girl!" Tordy just let's it happen and plays along. "Yeah, a girl that'll plummet you to the ground." Tordy cracks his knuckles, as if about to beat them up. And they were truly scared. "Fine fine!!! We'll send you to a better camp then." I smirk. "And what would that be?" Tordy asks.

"The flower scouts."

***

"Welp, we got kicked out of there." Tordy says, stretching. I was back in my old clothes. "So what now?" Tordy tossed a match. "I'm gonna burn the place down." A fire started, and I just stood there. I didn't care anyways. We'd be leaving after a week anyways.

A super fancy boat comes over. Me and Tordy put our hoods back on. "Omg. You two must be the two newbies who got kicked out of the Wood Scouts." A snobby voice says from the boat. Three dainty looking girls carefully hop out.

"I'm Sashaaa." "I'm like, Aaroonn." "And I'm Tabii with two Issss." Tabii had an eye patch over one of her eyes. Tordy nudges me. "Are you sure about that?" He whispers, both of us snickering. "We are like, soo glad you made it. We were just about to get our nails painted, and do macramé, and-" Tordy grabs me and hops in the lake.

"Nope."