Tum Pagal Ho

Ram and Priya have just confessed their love 💘 for each other, but have not consummated their marriage yet.

Ram: So Priya, what do you want to do now? I mean..

Priya: ? I didn't get you (trying to act as if she has no idea what he was talking about).

Ram: (Hesitates)

Priya: Ok. Then let's sleep. We have a lot if things to do, tomorrow being holi.

Ram: Yeah right! (disappointed).

Priya heads towards the changing room, gets into night wear and is about to head to the couch.

Ram: Priya

Priya: Yes?

Ram: I mean don't you think we can share the bed, now that we have. You know, I mean

Priya: Yes. Ok.

Ram is happy that she at least understood this and asks her to pick a side of the bed.

Priya chooses the right and walks towards the bookshelf, picks up a book and heads to her side.

Ram lays on his side and is observing her.

Ram: Priya, I know all of this is new for both of us, but, what do you think about our future?

Priya: I don't know. I think we should go with the flow and not think too much.

Ram: I am not sure, I am communicating things in a proper way, but you know I am talking about the physical needs right?

Priya: (lowers her gaze, smiles and then looks up) yes.

Ram slows puts his hand forward as if asking for her hand, she leaves her hand on his. He takes her hand to his lips and slowly kisses it.

He asks her to sit upright against the head rest of the bed, puts his arm around her should, pulls her close.

Ram: I never imagined, sharing my life with someone, let alone falling in love. So, I don't want to go beyond our time to think about kids and worry or rush you into anything. I myself need time to understand what is going on. So, all I am trying to say is, I can wait until you are ready.

Priya: I know you will wait, but I am ready. You can take your time as needed. Remember, one of my wishes was to give a life to someone?

Ram: Yes?

Priya: That was to say I love you and I want to have a baby 👶 with you.

Ram smiles. Lowers his gaze to her lips and moves forward takes her lips and deepens the kiss. Slowly, takes the book from her other hand, tosses it out of the bed. Running his hands on Priyas back, pulls her further closer to him.

Priya: Mr. Kapoor, what are you doing?

Ram: This is called a kiss Priya.

Priya: Well, I know, but, before we head there, I want a gift from you.

Ram: (desperate to continue) what? What do you want? Can't it wait?

Priya: No. It cannot.

Ram: Ok, what do you want? Please tell me.

Priya: I want us to go on a date and then proceed.

Ram: A date? Now Priya? It's 10.30pm! Please Priya. Aren't you aroused with the kiss?

Priya: I have always dreamt of going for a date, then kiss wildly and then.

Ram: (unable to take anymore) tum pagal ho!. I was right about you. Now, get ready. Let's go on that date you want to have.

Priya becomes happy. They both get ready and Ram takes his love on a date as per demand, but doesn't let Priya decide the place. He takes her to a 5 star 🌟 restaurant, they have food and wine, then they head towards their car.

Once they get in the car, Priya, leans in to Ram, they slowly kiss. This was so unexpected for Ram, even though she had mentioned, he thought he has to make the move, but was surprised. They head home and make love.

------------------------------------------------

For more info, on the love 💘 making, please refer to episode number 166.

That's it guys the first short story ends here. Hope you guys like it. Would be delighted if you guys could vote for this story, if you liked it and please do comment.