Broken Strings

Title: Broken Strings

Author: @simbaze 

"Tell her you love her before it's too late." 

                   * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

                    Marriages fall apart and sometimes it's no longer worth holding on. Misunderstandings and miscommunication tear people apart. Keeping this in mind, THIS IS A VERY SAD AND EMOTIONAL STORY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! 

                  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

                    Andrew Hayes and Anisha Singh have been married for sixteen years. It was all perfect, at first..... 

                    Anisha worked at Santa Monica General Hospital when one day her sister-in-law was rushed to the ER. Anisha did everything to help her but in the race against time, she was too late.  

                    Andrew believes that his wife purposely ended his sister's life and blames her. And he has proof too. His PA gave him hospital records that clearly indicated that it was under his wife's orders that his sister's life was ended. 

                    Fourteen years of lies, cheating, betrayals and heartbreak, Anisha has finally had enough. The truth is slowly brought before Andrew's eyes. And he vows to fix their broken marriage. 

           But it might just be too late.

           Because broken strings can't be made whole again. And shattered hearts don't heal.

Status: Ongoing

Reviewer: @KatyDreams