The Bad Boy Chronicles

THE BAD BOY CHRONICLES
© Gierome de Guzman, SweetAdmirer, 2014

Started: Nov 07, 2014.

This story, "The Bad Boy Chronicles" is under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts of 1998. No part of this story (including all chapters and associated content) may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system or transmitted in, in any form, or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

This is work of fiction: names, characters, places and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. 

***********

Love cannot be defined. Love is what you make of it. It is nor a choice, but a fate. Yes, fate. When it is meant to happen, it will happen, with no exact time and date.

Love is uncontrollable. Each person makes the word "love" it's own. You love for different reasons, and each of them will be different to the other.

Love is unexplainable. When you're inlove, you cannot defined reality from your heart. Love can make you go insane and makes you high. Love is a feeling beyond what you have imagined.

There will come a point when you just love someone not because they are perfect. You just love them, because you do. I've spent my time with this chase. I'm risking my entire life just to get him. When I fell for him, I fell hard.

I always chase him. He always walks away.

I always makes efforts. He doesn't care.

I really love this bad boy. Eh? I don't know, I just really do.

Some say love doesn't last forever, I believe it can. Love is between two people who are stubborn enough beyond all consequences -- who takes charge, chase and chance. Love is not a risk, it's the reward.

You'll be mine soon, Stefan Niccolo Sy - my bad boy.