Chapter 114- The Massive Rhyming Argument Between...

Inspirational quote: Success doesn't just come to you. You need to work extremely hard to earn it!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Whilst Christabelle was still trying to look for the present that she had said that she was going to get for Dr Kozak, everybody in the room except from him had really started to talk about something (their mission) in the meantime.

When he turned back, he was desperately waiting for the conversation to end, or when Kieran wasn't really involved anymore.

Which took a while.

Dr Kozak couldn't wait for the conversation to end fully so what he did was to walk up to Kieran and whisper something in his ear.

Dr Kozak: *whispering* Kieran, can I talk to you for a minute?

Kieran: *stares at him cholerically* Why?

Dr Kozak: *slightly aggravated* What do you mean, why? What's that supposed to mean?

Kieran: It depends really. Am I in trouble?

Dr Kozak: No. Not really.

Kieran: What do you mean not really?

Dr Kozak: You're not in trouble. I promise. I just have to talk to you alone for a second.

Kieran: And how am I supposed to believe you? Every time you say that you want to talk to me, you always scream at me.

Dr Kozak: I'm not going to scream at you unless you want me to. *checks his watch briefly then grabs Kieran by the arm* Now, come on. Let's go.

Reluctantly, Kieran let Dr Kozak squeeze him by the hand as they went to some place not too far away from where Ezekiel, Esperanza and Christabelle were talking.

Kieran: So what did you want to talk to me about?

Dr Kozak didn't say anything.

Then...

Dr Kozak: I forgot to by Esperanza a birthday present, and her birthday is today!

Kieran: What do you want me to do about it?

Dr Kozak: I was too busy preparing for her surprise birthday party that I've forgotten to tell people to buy her a present. What am I going to do?

Kieran: I don't know what you're going to do. I already have a present for her. You messed up. This is all on you.

Dr Kozak: And I honestly forgot about that too... That was until my subconscious mind reminded me. I need your help thinking of something for her.

Kieran: What? No.

Dr Kozak: *annoyed* What do you mean, no?