Chapter 112- Expect The Unexpected [2]

Inspirational quote: Don't work for opportunity. Create it.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

*Flashback to the day and day after Valentina and Lauriel had both worked together to kill Dr Kozak's son Tyrese (continued)*

Dr Kozak could not believe that his sister had just lied to him and he was naive and gullible enough to fall for what she had said.

He was really mad at himself for believing Valentina but was even madder at Valentina and Lauriel for killing his son.

"Just why would they do something like that?" He had annoyingly echoed to himself, continuously pressing the rewind button on the monitor that had let him see everything live that had happened via the CCTV cameras that week.

"Who do they think they are? Lying about killing my son, thinking that they can get away with it? Oh hell no! Heck to the no."

Dr Kozak assumed that Tyrese was the person in the sack that Valentina and Lauriel had thrown off the rooftop for no reason, and of course he was right.

"My god this makes me so angry! Valentina and Lauriel are certainly not getting away with this!"

As soon as he said that though, someone just had to be walking past the room Dr Kozak was in at the wrong time.

When they heard Dr Kozak said that, the unknown person walked inside without warning Dr Kozak whatsoever.

"Who's not going to get away with what?" They asked, making Dr Kozak spin his chair and look at the person.

No worries.

It was just Agent Sylvester.

Actually, yes, that was a worry actually.

Sylvester was a hundred percent into everyone's business, he always tried to get Dr Kozak is trouble as much as humanly possible and Dr Kozak pretty much hated him.

Despite the fact that they were related.
Despite the fact that they were cousins.

"Sylvester?" Dr Kozak barked. "What are you doing here?"

Sylvester: I was walking past to get something but then I heard you yell that someone and someone else aren't going to get away with something. Can't remember who you said though.

Dr Kozak: Well yeah I guess I said that. And I said Valentina and Lauriel.

Sylvester: What aren't Valentina and Lauriel going to get away with?

There was absolutely no way that Dr Kozak was going to tell anyone what they had done. He was going to keep it to himself unless or until someone had forced him to tell him what they had done.

Dr Kozak: That, Sylvester, is none of your business.

Sylvester: I'm your cousin. I have a right to know.

Dr Kozak: No you don't. Now get lost. You're not on CCTV camera duty this month. I am.

Sylvester: *smiling helplessly* I am next month though.