Chapter 60

We land on top of the building where a big portal seems to be being built. Hiro jumps off Baymax and stands at the front. "Let him go!" Professor Callaghan holds Mr Krei down with microbots.

He looks over and glares at us all.

"Trust me..I know.." My heart strings pull in my chest at Hiro's statement. Callaghan holds his arm out as more microbots pull together and raise to the sky.

He shoots some towards us as we all run out of the way. Hiro jumps onto Baymax as he flies over toward Callaghan. He shoots out microbots and gets Hiro and Baymax into his hold.

Baymax lands in a wall as Hiro is shot off and through a window. "HIROO!!" I shout.

I activate my levitation and bolt over towards Callaghan throwing everything I've got. I remember all the time I spent with Tadashi and Cameron. The laughing moments. The happy ones. The too-much-gummy-bears moment.

I bite my lip under my helmet when suddenly I'm hit with a fist of Microbots.

I'm sent flying through two walls as I'm sent to where all the people are standing. They yell at my sudden appearance. I slowly get to my feet and glare at Callaghan.

I shoot out a metal wire out of my suit as I grab Callaghan. I pull my way towards him.

He's stood still struggling in the restraint. He turns around with wide eyes as I kick him in the face sending him flying.

"You have no idea how much you've hurt us all!" I shout.

Everyone's fighting when the building caves upward. The debris is raised upward as Hiro hangs on by a metal piece.

He's torn away from the piece of metal as he frantically grabs for something, anything. He grabs onto a rope as his body is being pulled toward the portal.

Honey throws one of her chemistry bombs at Callaghan. But instead the microbots fly her way. She immediately makes a chemistry shield as the microbots bounce off of the bouncy surface.

He also starts to shoot at the moving figure of Gogo. He trips her and traps her inside of a barrier of microbots.

Wasabi tries to ward off the microbots when suddenly, floor board lift up and try to crush him.

Fred tries to get through the barrier of microbots holding Gogo captive. Fred's hit with microbots as he thrown against a wall and brought down as microbots hold each of his limbs.

I go to shoot out one of my wires at him as he grabs my wire and starts swinging me around like a yo-yo.