"Ew, who does homework?" Calum scoffed while eating.

"People who aren't drop kicks like yourself." Luke pointed out from across the table, laughing when Calum threw a chip at him.

"What subject?" Ashton asked ignoring the morons who are starting to have a food fight.

"History, I have to wri-" I was interrupted by Louis choking on his food.

He reached over the table for Michael's juice box, pulled out the straw and squirted the drink into his mouth.

"Did... Did you just say you're going to do your History homework?!" Louis yelled once he redeemed himself. His eyes wide with surprise.

"You almost died because I said I was going to do my History homework?" We all laughed.

I was surprised myself that I was starting to put an effort into History, even though my teacher is a complete ass. I'd rather do my work in class than get tutored.

See, the only reason I'm putting my head down in class now is to prove I don't need to be tutored, I don't want to be tutored, I don't want to be alone for three hours after school with someone who is so bipolar.

- - - -

It's almost 10pm, I've been in my room doing my homework since I got back from school. I finished my History homework that was set today an hour after I started, but I soon found myself doing the rest of the work I didn't complete during this semester in my History class.

World War II is pretty interesting. Learning about how Adolf Hitler killed over Six million people during the Holocaust.

I closed my textbook and shoved my pen back into my pencil case after I finally finished all my work. I looked down at my desk that was covered in papers, I'm actually proud of how much writing I've done. I gathered all my papers, I counted fifteen pages. Fifteen single sheets of paper, back to back.

That's 30 pages of work. I mentally pat myself on the back, excited to see Mr Styles face when I hand him ALL fifteen, back to back pieces of paper with all complete work he has set.

- - - -

I walked into class with my head held high, still proud of my achievement.

"What are you smiling about?" Louis asked as I sat down next to him.

I didn't say anything, I just pulled the folder out of my bag that held all the work I did the night before and handed it to him.

He looked through it, looks through ALL fifteen sheets of paper.

"What... How... But... What the fuck?!" Louis yelled.

"Language Louis." A voice warned from the front of the class.

Mr Styles was standing at the front with his eye brows raised at Louis.

"Sorry sir." Louis apologized. "He'll be saying the same when he sees this." he whispers to me.

Class came to an end, everyone stood up from they seats and scurried out the door while I remained seated, waiting for everyone to leave.

"Are you coming Angie?" Louis asked as he shoved his papers messily into his bag, clearly without a care.

"You go, I have to give Mr Styles my work." I smiled up at him.

He nodded, kissed me on the cheek and ran out with the rest of the class.

I stood from my seat and walked towards my teacher. By now the class was empty besides me and Mr Styles who sat at his desk, oblivious to my company.

I watched as his brows furrowed as he circles something on the paper he was working on. I watched as he brought the pen up to his lips as he read on. I watched how his amazing green eyes scanned over the paper. I watched as he bit his lower lip in concentration. I watched as his eyes slowly left the paper and looked up into my eyes. I watched as he blinked with confusion at me. And I watched as he smirked when I began to blush.

"Can I help you?" The silence was finally broken thanks to Mr Styles.

"Oh.. Um..."

I couldn't think of what to say, so instead I just handed him the folder and began to walk out.

"Wait, Angelina." I turned back around to see Mr Styles now standing, my folder in his hands.

"Um... What's this?" He asked holding the folder up.

"All of....Um... All of this s-semesters work that I never h-handed in." I mentally punched myself for stuttering and being awkward. Why am I being so nervous? I was longing all night for this moment, to see his reaction.

He eyed me carefully before snapping his head down to the folder and opening it faster than I thought possible.

He flicked through each pages, eyes getting wider as he passed each page.

"Angelina, this is... Amazing." He looked up at me.

"Thank you." I whispered.

He placed the folder down onto his desk and stepped towards me.

"I'm so happy you finally came around."

I didn't know how to respond, so I just looked down at the floor and nodded.

"You look nervous?" He said, more of a question than a statement, taking another step towards me.

"Um, I need to go to class.." I murmured.

"Yeah.. Erh of course." He said turning back to his table. "I'll see you tomorrow Angie.... Angelina, sorry."

I quickly walked towards the door, hearing a frustrated whispered 'fuck' come from Mr Styles.