Chapter 7

" Someone has a new friend! ", Myra sang out loud as I stood against the locker.

I rolled my eyes.

" Sam actually asked you to be his friend after being punched by you! ", she asked. I quickly pressed my hands over her lips.

Sam got a huge number of friends and if someone ever hears of it, I'm doomed.

" Shoo... ", I shooed her and she stepped back. Moving away my hand, I stood against my locker.

" He didn't know it! ", she exclaimed again. Yes dummy, else I would have been twelve inch deep inside my grave.

I nodded to reply her.

" Oh, So when are you telling this to your Friend ? ", she asked putting special emphasis on the word friend.

" Um... like never. ", I said honestly.

" Dear Students I request every year eleven and year twelve batch to line up in the hall, there is a really important announcement that I have to make. ", I heard our principal / Sam's dad say through the school speaker.

A huge, " Noooooo... ", was heard throughout the corridor. I mentally face palmed.

Like why?

*-*

With slow and weary paces, we walked upto the hall to find a very large crowd near the hall gates.

I wonder why government isn't keeping a check on population. I mean, they should...

" Why do I feel so stinky when I'm in a crowd? ", Myra asked. Nathan stared at her for a second before turning away.

" Because you suck... ", Aron growled, " You smell your own fucking armpits. Shut up now. "

Hm! Someone is in a bad mood.

" What happened? ", I asked him. His face was already in a frown since the time I saw him in school and I have no idea why.

" Nothing. ", he muttered slowly as looked away. Myra and I quickly entered the hall and stood on one side. The guys had to stand on the other.

" What's up with him? ", I asked at last. Myra shuddered.

" A girl... ", she started but was quickly cut off by our principal. His large footsteps were heard and the super noisy hall fell in silence.

I twitched my eyes from our principal to our head boy –Sam Calvert. He stood there in his school uniform with a rigid face. Hands behind his back.

He looked so hot!

I drooled over his shoulders and arms following by his abs which were still very prominent over the shirt he was wearing.

" Good morning everyone... ", he said in the speaker which rushed through the others loudly.

We all did our, " Gooooood morning... Sir. "

A soft chuckle left my lips as we all still did that. It still felt so childish yet we love doing it and that's how we still wish our teachers.

" So everyone must be wondering why I called you suddenly! I mean, aborting your first periods to do this special assembly? ", he asked.

Oh yes! He asked?

Ofcourse we are wondering.

" So... Let's cut to the suspense. Our school authority has been planning something interesting with you children. Something you would love. ", he said creepily. Everyone left a low yay as he said so.

" We are taking every one of you on a... Trip!! ", he said. The whole silence was broken and everyone was literally howling in happiness.

If you ask why I ain't happy, then you will get to know it in a few minutes.

" We are taking you on an educational trip to a farm house. Where you learn things people still do in the country side or the villages. ", he said. A low moan was now heard everywhere.

I couldn't help but laugh.

I know that teachers have something in them that turn the best things into the worst. They just have that quality in them.

" Like survival in a farm house. ", he attempted to joke however failing too badly.

Survival? Will a Zombie Apocalypse happen there?

" Anyway, it's optional and everyone who would like to go has to give up their names to the head boy and girl, before this week ends as the tour starts next week. ", he said gravely.

Okay, some where even I was excited.

" I'm so going. ", Myra said from my side. I nodded in agreement.

" Thank you everyone. You may leave now. ", he said at last and walked out of the stage. As he was coming down, his eyes crossed with Sam.

A tension was created and before anything more, Sam moved away from there.

*-*