Chapter 2

*Sarada POV* I collapsed onto my bed exhausted "What a day!" I sighed I was tired from the mission I had with Mitsuki, Konohamoru-Sensei, and Himawari, my mind wandered off to what she and I talked about after the mission

-Flashback-
"Other guys?" I asked as I bit into my hamburger, Himawari and I decided to eat at the burger place for dinner "Yeah..I mean I miss Boruto as much as you do he's my brother and he left me on the bench that night but don't you think you should...move on?" Himawari asked as she took a sip of her soda I narrowed my eyes at her "That's like saying I should give up on becoming Hokage"

Himawari rolled her eyes at me "Sarada your 14 now it's been 2 years and I'm sorry to say this...but Boruto might not come back..." She ended with a sigh and I sighed myself Himawari was probably remembering how I never came out of my room for a week and all I did in there was cry... "This is almost what my Mom and Dad went through he'll come back I know it.." "But how do you know?" She asked 'Probably because he kissed me after he won our battle and that he sends me notes and flowers some times..' I thought to myself "Because I know Boruto...he will come back" Himawari's phone buzzed and she looked at it "Oh its Dad I have to go" She threw away her burger and drink and gave me a hug "Like I said it's just a suggestion but..won't your heart feel better if you move on?"
-Flashback end-

'How in the world can I move on if every time I think about Boruto or even say his name my heart races?!?!' I smacked my face with a pillow and fell back on my bed and rested my right arm on my forehead 'I miss you Boruto...' I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep

"Oi..Uchiha brat" What the? I opened my eyes to be greeted by Kurama again, he usually talked to me when I fell asleep I groaned and rolled my eyes annoyed "How many times have I told you not to call me that Fox, that's Dad's nickname!" Kurama rolled his eyes "Whatever..how you holding up" Ever since Boruto left he's talked to me more than usual I looked at him "I'm fine...so what did you want to talk about? Did I leave my door unlocked?" I asked him "I was just wondering..." I raised my eyebrow at him "You think?" "Shut up..anyway do you..feel anything?" "What in the name of Hokage is that suppose to mea-?" Then I felt it it...the feeling that I love so much.. "N-No way..." Kurama smirked "Oh yes way.." I stood up quickly and looked around "He's really here?!" Kurama shook his head and smiled "Just wake up and you'll see"

I woke up with a start and sat up in my bed rubbing my eyes then I heard tapping on my window I glared at it and grabbed a kunai that was beside my bed and slowly approached it 'I swear if it's a ninja that's after me again or if it's Shin..I'm going to punch the daylights out of them..' I thought, yeah that sounds like a plan, I gripped the kunai tighter in my hand and threw my curtains open I gasped and my eyes widen. There standing at my window was

"Boruto...." He smiled and tapped the window again softly "Hey..mind if I come in..?" My grip on the kunai loosened and I unlocked my window Boruto quickly opened the window and came into my room, putting his hand on my chin and....kissing me

Boruto. Was. Kissing. Me! My eyes widen even more and I dropped my kunai onto the ground, I then leaned into the kiss and there we were..kissing each other in the moonlight that was now in my room. After a while we broke apart and tears were now streaming down my face I hugged Boruto tightly and cried softly "Boruto...I've missed you so much...please come back.." Boruto sighed and put his hand on my cheek "I...can't..at least not right now..but I will soon" Boruto kissed me again and then disappeared in a poof of smoke. It was a shadow Clone. I sighed sadly "So that wasn't the real Boruto..." I muttered sadly, but! If he kissed me even as a shadow clone that must mean that he loves me!

I noticed at the corner of my eye a piece of paper on the floor I picked it up and read what was written on it

I'll see you next time
Boruto

"That guy..he's really gotten all...Shanoro...!!"

!!"