Ren

Name:

* Ren

Age:

* 16

Birthplace:

* Nohr

Side:

* Hoshido

Race:

* Human

Looks:

* Ren had long blonde hair that's to mid back and has light blue eyes. Her hair had two parts that are pulled back with a silver hair pin. Most of the time, she wears a normal butler outfit. On rare occasions, she'll be seen wearing pants and a long sleeve shirt has a v neck collar that's held together with strings.

Personality:

* Ren normally puts on a very kind and helpful front. She is really very sassy and bossy. She is very stubborn and will happily take an challenge. She is also very clumsy, though she does try her hardest with everything she does. She is better and fighting than housework. She is also very childish, mainly shown with how she still calls her parents 'Mommy' and 'Daddy' as well as how she speaks if a more child like voice(A lot like Elise).

Family:

* Jakob(Father)

* Francene(Mother)

* Dwyer(Older Brother)

* Flora(Aunt)

Love Interest:

* Rhajat - Ren does have a crush on Rhajat, and she ends up being helping her a lot in her maid duties.

Backstory:

* Ren is the youngest child of Jakob and Francene and the baby sister of Dywer. She left her Deeprealm without meaning to one day and got attacked. She was saved by Corrin, who let her join. Her parents were mad that she left her Deeprealm, but Dywer stepped up and helped/showed her around Fort Corrin(My Castle). She was cleaning the floors when Rhajat showed up. Ren ended up being the Rhajat's next stalking target.

Class:

* Maid, though she dresses like a butler.

Extra:

* Ren likes to hang around Dwyer on her free time.

* Ren prefers boy's clothing over girl's clothing.

* Ren is a lesbian, though she has not came out to her parents yet. She has told Dwyer and Corrin.

* Ren is a good fighter so she does more fighting and training over cleaning and cooking.

* Learn more later