Chapter 4

The girls grinned as they walked through the boutique they walked through to the dresses and Lilith saw a beautiful violet dress while Yuri saw a gorgeous red strapless dress they squealed and picked the dresses up and went over and looked at the shoes Yuri saw the most amazing high heeled shoes they were black and had rope-ish straps Lilith looked at the purple shoes in front of her and picked them up smiling at Yuri who had her shoes and was already on her way over to the masks “hey wait for me!” Lilith yelled going as fast as she could to catch up with Yuri who grinned and beamed looking at the red mask “I’m so getting these!” Yuri said “wow I don’t think I’ve ever seen this side of you before” Lilith said “what?” Yuri asked “the girly side of you!” Lilith said but her eyes caught sight of a beautiful red mask they took the gorgeous garments to the cash register. The cashier smiled.

"You're going on a mission, you can have it for free!" “thank you” Yuri said smiling kindly at the women they waved and headed home “well I’ll be honest I’m worried about this mission Lilith” Yuri admitted “why? You’re never nervous” Lilith said “I know but your leg are you sure it’ll be safe for you to be doing this I can go alone if you want” Yuri said “no way am I letting you go alone you’ll end up getting killed!” Lilith exclaimed “fine but if you end up hurt I swear I’ll never forgive myself” Yuri muttered to herself “huh?” Lilith said looking at Yuri confused Yuri just chuckled and ruffled Lilith’s hair “hey! You know how long it takes me to perfect my hair!” Lilith whined Yuri grinned as they walked into the house and sat down Lilith sighed Yuri put her hand on Lilith’s shoulder “we’ll find him don’t worry I promise you that we will and when this is over we’ll go back to normal so don‘t worry okay?” Yuri said grinning Lilith smiled “okay” Lilith said smiling brightly ‘Yuri always knows how to cheer me up’ Lilith thought as Yuri picked up the T.V remote and turned on the T.V and smiled turning vampire diaries on Lilith sat up immediately a while later Yuri looked down and Lilith “same old Lilith” Yuri whispered smiling softly down at Lilith who was sleeping on her cuddling her.