Taurus Likes & Dislikes

The typical Taurus, whether male or female, can't stand acting impulsively. It's not about being lazy or obstinate, it's just that the balance-seeking nature of Venus and the reliable and solid nature of the Earth Signs are combined in such a way as to cause them to appreciate making the right decision.

Taurus Likes
Good food and drink - Being a sensual person, the love of Taurus for good food and drink is legendary; it's also a little secret of astrologers that most Taureans can tolerate almost anything as far as eating goes. It's very seldom that Taureans develop complaints from eating fried chili peppers or other things that would send a lesser mortal screaming for help; their typical complaints are usually from the lack of the fresh air and clean water that they need in order to maintain their robust health, even if they try to deny it.
Security - To the Taurus, security means the power to do what they like without being disturbed; and this includes the annoyance of bills and debts. It's been said that money never burns a hole in their pockets.
Things that have lasting value - The typical Taurus will put a lot of effort and money into providing for their family or their partners, and the majority of items the Taurus spends on will be things of lasting.
Rest and tranquility - Rest and tranquility are important to them; many gain their greatest insights through meditation, contemplation or simply "sleeping on it." You won't, however, find the Taurus hanging around new age fairs, unless, of course, they are the type of get-togethers where people are making their own armor and reliving, and thereby preserving history.
Beauty and harmony - The Taurean senses are so developed that the choice between one car, stove or computer over another is often made on the basis of how it looks, and how well it fits in with the rest of the stuff in their well-designed homes or offices. They also seek harmony among their friends; usually, they associate with people of the same or similar interests, and with whom they can enjoy the comforts of home or congenial and friendly surroundings.

Taurus Dislikes
Being rushed into making a decision - Taureans are not slow at making up their minds; many Taureans think at lightning fast speed, but the idea of doing what's right is far more important to them than coming up with a fast and easy solution.
Uncomfortable surroundings - Taureans are also solidly rooted in their senses; especially the sense of touch. If they like to read, they'll have a chair perfectly suited to that purpose; much of their effort is directed toward turning their homes into a place of serenity, safety, and comfort so that their need for security is as firmly ensconced in their home as it is in their hearts.
Being pestered or annoyed - The Taurus has a very high frustration tolerance, but like the famous character "The Hulk" the Taurus often comes with the byline "you won't like me when I'm angry."
Being forced to change their minds - Don't contradict Taureans or try to change their minds when they are certain about something.
Loud and aggressive behavior - Try and avoid loud, boisterous behavior around them, otherwise, you may end up with a lot more than anyone can deal with on your hands.

____________________________________________________________

Comment,

Share,

& Vote