medicine my ass

I woke up a little daze seeing that I was standing straight up then I realized why. They have chain my whole body up. The must really know me. My arms had a bound on my wrists and upper arm. They also bound my next to the wall and my knee and ankles, also my waist. I could barely do anything but breathe. Then I heard a door open and I turned my head as much as I could to see who was coming in just to see James. I groaned with disgust and when he walked closer and closer all I could do was try and sink into the wall.

"Hello sweetheart" and while he said it he gave me a snide smile. I tried to push my hand forward to hit him put it barely moved. Which just made James laugh even more.

"Will you please tell me why you brought me here?"

"Since you asked so nicely, we decided to test on you" his smile was friendly but the words were not. I looked up at him horrified. Test on me? What kind of test?

"Are you crazy? Why the hell would you?"

"No, also it's none of your business" his words got colder and colder and he said them.

Not my business? If it's not mine than it's nobody's.

"what you going to test on me?" I asked as if I didn't care but inside I was screaming for him to let me go or I'd kill him.

"It's a medicine that helps you not show emotion" he said dryly like he shouldn't have to explain himself to someone like me.

"No one would want to use that and I'm already good at it" I gloated. I don't know what I was thinking but I guess I wasn't right in the head to gloat to someone who has me trapped.

"Getting cocky?" he asked raising one of his perfectly trimmed eyebrows. I had to look away it didn't look good on the man. I didn't answer him I just stared at him and he stared back and we had a staring contest.

A smile slowly crept onto his face scaring the shit out of me.

"You seem healthy enough let's test on you" I glared at him and my mouth betrayed me and even slightly opened in shock.

"See you still show emotion" he laughed and pointed like a child.

"Are your goons going to do it to me?" I asked more afraid of their smell then the 'medicine'. James gave a slight chuckle then said "Yeah but I made them wash"

"I don't know if washing is good enough"

"I smelt them, your fine" he rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for rescuing a poor damsel in distress from their smell" I wrinkled my nose just in the memory of it. Which made the creep's smile even bigger as he called in the goons by actually calling them that. They came in looking pissed but not having the guts to say anything.

"How much?"

"As much as you want" James replied. They looked surprised then they all regain their composure and the biggest one asked. " an ounce?" James waved his hand dismissively like he couldn't care less. I dropped my mouth open not caring to not show fear. The guy who wanted to hit me but couldn't came closer grinning madly with a huge needle in his hands. He came as close as he could and James didn't lie they did bathe and it was good enough. I started thrashing wildly. Yelling for help even though I knew none were near and my thrashing was barely movement I was to restricted. They all had evil grins on their faces as the big guy inserted the needle into my arm. I winced not willing to show any other signs of pain in front of my capturers.

"How you feel" James asked with a notebook in his left hand and a pen in his right.

"Um, like I just got pricked with a needle by a goon"

He started scribbling into his notebook like I said something that was really significant.

"You writing that the subject can still be sarcastic?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"See my 'medicine' is working" I rolled my eyes. Then he continued "Untie her goons"

Of course the goons listen to him and right after all the rope was off they were going to put hand cuffs on me when the door and the surrounding walls exploded in and guys in black with guns were running in.