f:i:v:e

Leila

TJ thrust into me with no warning an shouted in pain, my pussy clenching tightly around him as he pushed in deeper. Tears fell from my eyes  and he pulled back until he was only 2 inches in.
"I'm sorry, baby, I'll go slowly," he stroked my hair, his body still over mine. I closed my eyes and nodded quickly, attempting to catch my breath. His movements were slow and shallow, adding an inch every so often until he was 5 inches deep and pain had become pleasure. He pushed started moving faster, thrusting quickly into me while moaning my name.
"Leila....oh fuck, baby. You're so tight," his voice floated through the air and his hands gripped my hips. I shifted my angle upward by lifting my lower back off the bed and beginning to meet him with each thrust. My energy was diminishing as fast as my pleasure was building.
"Harder...harder daddy," I panted, my eyes closing tightly as I gasped for air.
"Keep your eyes open," he commanded suddenly, ramming himself all the way into me. I obeyed, staring into his hazel eyes as I carefully reached up and ran my fingers through his hair. My peak began to form in my stomach, spreading numbness down my legs like ice. Each of his thrusts was deep and fast, our moans penetrating any moment of silence. The way he was putting all of his energy into me made me know he was close. So was I, my toes curling as I clenched my sheets between sweaty fingers.
"I...I'm close...," I muttered.
"Me too baby,"
I titled my head back, my eyes closing again.
"Eyes open!" My eyelids snapped open.
"I'm gonna cum!"
"Beg me for it," he growled, finding pleasure in the way my face twitched with want.
"Please, daddy, I'm so close...I need it so badly...please master," I cried out, and suddenly he pounded me as hard as he could, slamming me so hard my whole body jerked with each thrust.
"Cum for daddy," he ordered, and finally I released it, my pleasure tumbling over the edge as it peaked and my juices leaked out around him. His warm cum filled my pussy, and I watched him exhale as he slowly pulled out of me. He collapsed next to me, regaining his composure. His arms reached out to envelope me, pulling me tightly to his chest.
"I missed you baby," he whispered to me, "I needed you."
And I needed him too.