Season2 Trailer- "What hurts the most... - part1"

Wayo's POV

After the exams, I was finally free now

Ming was not done with his exams yet. But, he already got himself a boyfriend! To be honest, the first time P'Pha and I knew about this, we were so confused and curious about how this relationship began. We both asked them, but they said that it was as simple as that. But I did not trust them. That Bastard of Ming had an angry and whiny boyfriend like P'Kit that could not be a simple love story.

 That Bastard of Ming had an angry and whiny boyfriend like P'Kit that could not be a simple love story

My best friend was so cunning because he could win the heart of P'Kit. I wanted to make fun of him, but I did not want P'Kit to get mad at me. They were not yet familiar with their new relationship.

P'Pha was very cool about this. More like being happy about it. He said that he was so happy to see P'Kit being happy. After all, he didn't act like being too possessive over his friend much as

Ming was concerned. Let's say that lately, things around us, me and P'Pha, were calm and nice.

Except for the P'Pha exams.

He had a test every two weeks, sometimes every week. Although he was a genius, he had to study with his friends. Sometimes, I had to stay with him in his room (he only read and I took a nap) if he needed to rest he would sleep in my room when I was working on my weekly report.

We lived more or less like this, nothing special.

This was good, because I did not want anything excesses. I just wanted a simple life for both of us, to be far from problems, discomforts or sadness, then we would be happy already.

But we never knew, problems occurred anywhere and at any time. And I did not know when it would happen to me.

"What's going on?" While I was thinking of P'Pha, he appeared. He went straight to my faculty almost break the girls' neck when they saw him moving past them. Damn, he was so attractive. Usually he just parked and waited for me in the car, but today I was working on my English homework and forgot the time.

"Nothing much ... just sitting here and being as handsome as ever."

"Is it always this way? You are such a narcissistic bastard." P'Pha gently pushed my face and sat on the bench next to me. He looked tired.