You Dislike Each Other But He Does Something Nice ~

Alright my lovelies, this high school preference is just not working out. I mean I will do it EVENTUALLY. But right now, it’s not coming together how I want it to and there’s no point publishing something I’m not happy with.  My apologies.

HARRY:

It wasn’t like you or Harry to detest or even dislike someone. Both of you tried to maintain cordial relations with everyone you met, but something about each other struck an unwelcoming chord and you both ended up developing an intense aversion to the other.

“What the fuck? I don’t want to travel with him” You groan, shouting at Zayn across the phone.

“Yeah like I’m dying to have you travel with me for 5 hours” Harry scowls, grabbing his car keys off the table and walking out.

“ZAYN! I’m going to kill you guys” You cry, cutting his call.

“Are you even coming?” He calls after you, as you mumble a few cuss words under your breath carrying your multiple bags out.

“God” He mutters, walking towards you and grabbing your bags from you. He grunts, dumping them in the trunk.

As you stand there staring at him, he walks to open the car door.

“Are you going to sit or what?” He grumbles as you slide in.

“Wear your seat belt, I don’t want you to get hurt” He says, starting the car.

You can’t help but let your mouth turn into a soft smile as you realize he’s a gentleman and always will be.

 LIAM:

“Oh my god. Will you please just tie your laces? It’s so annoying” He says, stopping in the middle of the road.

“God. Calm down Liam. They’re my feet, not yours” You say. You hadn’t even realized your laces had come undone, but now you were enjoying the fact that it was bothering him.

Within minutes, you trip over your laces, falling forward. “Fuck!” You let out a yelp, grabbing onto Liams arm.

“You’ve gone ahead and done it haven’t you?” He says, irritated .

Your body jerks back and you stare at him bewildered as he kneels in front of you. 

He shakes his head, lowering himself, his fingers on your laces, moving swiftly to tie them.

“Wh-What are you doing?” You stutter.

“What do you think?” He asks, sarcastically.

“At least you won’t go around hurting yourself like a little child” He mutters, wiping his hands on the sides of his jeans as he stands up.

ZAYN:

You and Zayn were both sitting at a café waiting for Louis and Niall. You’d been sitting for over half an hour, sipping on your coffee’s silently, not a word exchanged between the both of you.

“Where are they? Why aren’t they answering their phones?” You mutter, checking your phone again.

“How am I supposed to know?” He answers rudely as his phone starts ringing.

“Hello? Yeah,yeah. Cool. Yeah? Yeah. Alright mate” He keeps the phone down and continues sipping his coffee.

“Uh, could you maybe tell me?” You ask him, completely fed up.

“They’re not coming. We have to go to Louis” He asks signaling for the check.

You scowl at him, opening your wallet.

“What are you doing?” He asks you.

“I’m giving money for drinking coffee. If I don’t, it’s called stealing” You answer him mockingly.

“Don’t be ridiculous. I’m not letting you pay” He pushes aside your money, settling the bill.

LOUIS:

“Leaving already?” Harry asks, seeing you put your coat on.

“Yeah. I got a call from my roommate, she’s not feeling well. I should go see if she’s okay” You grab your purse.  

“Stay? The party is just getting started” He asks, pouting.

“Aww, I’m sorry. I wish I could” You say giving Harry a kiss on the cheek.

“Harry, if she wants to leave, let her” Louis remarks, texting.

You roll your eyes. You hated him. Every inch of your body loathed his guts, his sarcastic remarks, and his overbearing attitude.

“Louis. Don’t be rude. You okay to drive back yeah?”

“Oh no, I was supposed to go back with Hannah, but she’s leaving later. I’m walking back” You reply.

Louis looks up from his phone, getting up and rummaging through the closet for his own coat now.

“I’ll drop you. It’s not safe. You can’t walk home at this time and dressed like that” He stares you up and down, opening the door.

“No, thanks. Please don’t do me any more favours” You answer as impolitely as you can.

“This is really not the time for this Y/N. Come on” He says softly, holding open the door, signaling you to leave first.

You huff, walking out, your least favourite person closing the door behind you. 

NIALL:

You cross your arms, your teeth chattering uncontrollably as the cold wind blows against your face.

“How much longer do we have to wait here?” You ask, your palms rubbing against the sides of your arms.

“Till the limo comes” Niall answers coldly, looking around.

“You could at least fucking look at me” You snap.

“Whatever” His thumb scrolling down his phone.

You roll your eyes, looking away hoping the limousine would come sooner, the level of irritation rising.

It was a wonder to all your mutual friends that you both didn’t get along. You both were oddly similar, and that's the reason most people would give, when questioned as to why the most easy people  to get along with, didn’t get along. 

“Can you please stop making that noise?” Niall grumbles, referring to the chattering of your teeth. 

Instead of your usual comebacks, you stay silent and close your eyes, your palms furiously rubbing along your skin to ignite a feeling of warmth.

"For gods sake!" He exclaims pulling his coat off and gently placing it around your shoulders. 

"Warm?" He asks 5 minutes later, still avoiding eye contact.

You nod into the distance, the coldness fading both from your body and from him.