Chapter 9

Lauren's POV

We waited while we took our sound checks before the meet & greet of our last concert on our tour. It was only two weeks after me & Camila finally spoke. Just the thought of her made me smile ridiculously. I wouldn't say that we were 'official', but you could say that we were dating. We all sat on the stools that was placed in a separate room for the meet & greet while we all watch the place fill with boys & girls from all kinds of places. I lend over Ally & Dinah who blocked my view away from Camila. I looked at her flawless face light up at the sight of our fans & the creations they've made for us with all type of signs, shirts, & other sorts of things. She caught me starring but I couldn't help to not look away, she was perfect. Her eyes were the perfect match to look into mine, her lips were the perfect fit for mine, her cheeks were the perfect size for my hands. Everything that I saw about Camila was absolutely perfect, even if she didn't see it, I saw it. She gave me a light smile before looking back to our fans. My heart skipped a beat just from one sheepish smile, although it made me feel like I was on cloud nine. Oh what I wouldn't do just to see it again.

"Hi, how is everyone doing!"Ally said to our fans while interrupting my thoughts. The smallest crowd cheer at Ally's words.

"I'm guessing that's good!" she giggle & we all did as well.

We sang a few covers & then we started to answer a few questions from the fans. Getting random;creative questions from our fans was probably one of the favorite things about the tour. I always love how creative they could be.

"I have a question for Lauren!" a girl ask who looked like she was around the age of 15 with light brown hair & piercing green eyes. A scar laid on her right eye brow but was harshly cover up with her hair as if she was embarrassed from it.

"Hit me" I tell her while throwing a hand up as if to tell her to go ahead.

"I'm personally having a hard time telling the girl I love my true feeling towards her. I'm afraid she might reject me & ruin our friendship, although it hurts to hide my feelings. What's your advice?" she asked unembarrassed by practically telling everyone else in the room that she was a lesbian.

She looked at me with pleading eyes & I began to think up a very reasonable answer to this question. I looked back at Camila & gave her a small smile & began to speak. "Don't hide who you are, from anyone. Talk to her, if you truly love her, tell her. You might even be surprise that she feels the same" I start off & gave another glance towards Camila. "And if she doesn't, still talk to her. Just having her as a friend in your life is better than nothing, right? & who knows, maybe she'll develop feelings down the road & realize she loves you as well. Just be honest with her, & yourself."

The young girl gave me a reassuring grin & nodded her head in agreement before sitting back down. I felt Camila look at me through the corner of my eye. I didn't need to look over at her to tell that she was blushing needlessly back down to her shoes.

"I have a question for all 5!" a rather older, taller girl said while standing up. She has shortest dark brown hair with a rather skinny sized body & dark brown eyes.

"Let's hear it!" Dinah told the older girl.

"If you could have any super power, what would it be?" the girl spoke as she smiled through the whole question.

"Ooo, me first!" Dinah said before anyone what could speak. "I would...hmmm.... to have the power to be invisible whenever I want... so I could scare the crap out of people"

"You would chose that" Normani joked. Dinah just chuckled & shrugged at Mani's comment.

"Okay, my turn" Ally said while thinking pretty hard about the question. "I would have the power to fly only because I'm so small, I would love to see thing from a different height or perspective."

We all gave her a reasonable look & continued to answer the question. "Okay, my go." Camila said & I focused all my attention to her out of curiously. "I would have the power to...hmmm... squirt Ketchup from my hands!" she finally spoke & we all gave her a 'what the fuck' look.

"No hear me out! you know how you wanna eat fries but there no ketchup in sight so it would just squirt hands like 'psht'" she said like holding her hand up with her palms facing forwards as if something was about to come out. "How covent would that be?"

"Mila..." Dinah start while busted out into a laugh. "That's the craziest thing ever, but not a bad idea...."

We all joined Dinah in a laugh while Camila just sat in a pout.

"I think it's cute" I tell her & she seemed to bush lightly down towards the ground.

"Thank Lo" she replied back to me & everyone awh'd, even the other 3 girls sitting next to us.

"Guess it's my turn. Hmm, I'd love to be a shape-shifter." I started. "I think it would be pretty dope to turn into something else like a Tiger, or another person, rather than just stay myself"

"You're perfect the way you are Lo" Camila said into the microphone & giving me a cute smile. I was the one to blush this time, I felt like a whole herd of butterflies flew around in my stomach. Again, the crowd & the other girls awh'd at her comment & my blush.

"How am I supposed to compete with that?" Normani joked.

"Do the bestt you can" I say to her while a smirk creeped on my lips.

"Fine... hmm, I would love to have the power to teleport cause I'm lazy & I never want to get up & get something." She answered honestly. We all laughed and she just gave us a shrug.

"One more question!" Ally told them & all their hands shot up as if to pick them. Our manger picked on a girl whole looked around the age of 16, with light blonde hair & piercing blue eyes. She was a very beautiful girl, & she seemed rather sweet as well.

"What's your question?" Dinah asked her while the girl stood up.

"This is for Camila & Lauren..." She said before pausing & we watched her in anticipation. "Is 'Camren' real?"

I looked back over to Camila who was thinking about whether not to tell our fans about 'us' yet... although... what is 'us'? I know we're dating, I just want to be so much more. Dinah gave us a smirk while Normani slightly shook her head no to me, as if not to tell our fans yet. I want to tell them, but this is Camila's choice.

"Camz?" I ask while leading over to see her face.

She thought about it for a second & soon began to speak. "Honestly....." she started before pausing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking so long. I love when you guys comment. Even if it's one word of a paragraph, it truly makes my day. Please vote, more to come! I love you guys so much!

-Tana 💞