Just an Heir

Title: Just an Heir (Book 1, Just Series)

Author: Indecisive Novelist (indxcvnovlst)

Genre: Romance

Synopsis:

Michael van Kirk is getting older, but he is not getting married anytime soon. His father feared that Michael will become a bachelor, so he took the matters into his own hands by marrying his son to Kristine Pelaez, the daughter of a business magnate.

Kristine has known Michael as a child and felt drawn to his aloofness and coldness. Although Michael is overweight, she thinks that he is her cute prince charming when he saved her from an arrogant rich kid from a party. Thus, she was ecstatic when her father told her that he wants her to marry Michael. However, she was disappointed when her cute prince charming is not as perfect as she thinks him to be.

Rating: PG-13 (due to kissing scenes, suggestive content and mild profanity)

INDXCVNOVLST CHRONOLOGY:

- Just Series: 

1. Just an Heir (completed, published)

2. Just a Wife (unpublished)

- Ten Series:

1. Ten Times to Grieve (unpublished)

2. Ten Days to December (unpublished)

3. Ten Years of Waiting (completed, unpublished)

4. Ten Opportunities to Lose (completed, unpublished)

5. Ten Hours Trapped, aka Man in the Mirror (completed, published)

6. Ten Styles of Beauty, aka The Beauty Queen (completed, published)

7. Ten Tricks to Love (unpublished)

8. Ten Seconds to Cherish (unpublished)

9. Ten Techniques to Detention, aka When She Left (completed, published)

10. Ten Ways Rebound (unpublished)

11. BONUS: Blazing Ice (ongoing, unpublished)

- The Unloved

1. Frustrated Lover (completed, published)

2. Taming Trevor (completed, unpublished)