It Isn't Easy Part 2.

HAILEY'S POV.

We were currently driving over to Y/n's parents place since they wanted to have a big family dinner since my family was down in L.A along with hers. These past four years with Y/n have been amazing. We would have our arguments and stuff but we would always make up in the end. Our schedules were hectic but we would always find a way to see each other during it and we both worked extra hard these past two years so we could take a rest for a while.

I never would have thought I'd be this position right now? I'm 23 and I feel like my life is already perfect and I've done the one thing that I've  wanted since I was little girl. I fell in love with someone and I'm happy and not much people can say that these days but I'm happy. Y/n makes me happy every day and she never fails to treat me like a queen and I couldn't wait to start a future with her.

I was pulled out from my thoughts when the car stopped indicating that we arrived. Y/n rushed to my side and opened the door for me making me smile and get out kissing her cheek. She smiled and closed the door intertwining our hands making the butterflies in my stomach go insane. We walked to the door and opened it making everyone turn and face us.

Kylie:"Y/n/n!"She yelled running and hugging her making Y/n chuckle while I shook my head and laughed. I was suddenly pulled into a hug by the older Jenner.

Kendall:"Hey Hails..."She said making me smile and hug back.

Hailey:"Hey..."I said making her pull away. I looked around and saw the girls and guys along with the Kardashian side of the family making me smile. Myself and Y/n greeted everyone and joined them all in the kitchen where they were drinking and laughing. This is definitely our families....

Abel:"So my Stargirl, how are you and your Mrs?"He asked wiggling his eyebrows making Y/n chuckle and wrap her arms around me.

Y/n:"We are doing pretty good"She said making me nod and kiss her cheek earning a few awes from everyone.

Payton:"You two are so cute it makes me sick"She said making us all face her and Kendall.

Hailey:"You should be the last one talking Payton...you and Kendall don't even take a breather at times"I said making both her and Kendall go red.

Kendall:"Hello! The same goes for Y/n and you"She said defending her girlfriend making everyone laugh.

Kim:"They're getting married so its fine"She said making Y/n stick her tongue out at them while they both glared at her playfully.

Gigi:"Oh I'm loving the new post Hails"She said smirking at me making me blush while Y/n chuckled.

Y/n:"We were already late but she wanted pictures so I couldn't deny her"She said making me smile and kiss her nose.

Freya:"Okay you two can you at least try and keep your hands of each other"She said making us laugh.

Hanna:"Leave them alone"She said making Y/n smile.

Y/n:"Yeah leave us alone..."She said making Freya show her a funny face making us laugh.

Taco:"So how's things been?"He asked making everyone nod.

Bella:"Yeah, you two have been so busy we didn't even know you lived here anymore"She said making both chuckle a little.

Hailey:"We just wanted to work extra hard for these few months and stuff so we could have a little break"I explained making them nod. I saw my dad walk in and smile big at Y/n.

Stephan:"My daughter- in law!"He yelled making her let go of me and hug my dad for the second time. Sometimes myself and Alaia think he loves her more then us.