|| Five ||

"Ok, now turn left." Zane instructed you and you turned left.

It was getting quite dark and you were thankful you had brought a jumper since it was getting chilly.

"Are we almost there?" You asked and saw your breath fly up into the air before disappearing.

"By Zane's tracking device, yes. All you need to do is turn right." Kai says from your shoulder purse and you turn right. . . into a dark alleyway.

"Uhh, you guys sure?" You ask and slowly walk into the alleyway, looking for danger.

"That's what the tracker says." Cole butted in while you marched right into a dead end.

"I think Jay might have to see if Zane is malfunctioning, because I just reached a dead end." You huff and lean your back against the wall.

For a second you hear gears turning before you fall backwards with a squeak. Once you reached the floor you heard a bell chime and you looked up to see a shop bell hanging above you.

"What?" You whisper before slowly standing up to see the weirdest shop you've ever seen.

Walking along the isle you see eyeballs in glass containers that followed your movement, small alien like hampsters in cages and other out of this world stuff.

"You guys gotta check this out." You whisper in awe and hear the guys gasp when they see everything.

After passing more weird animals and objects you come to a toy section. Looking up and down from shelf to shelf you spot a Ninjago box at the end.

You pick it up and smile warmly when you see the two Sensei's. You hear whispering and then the guys crawling up to your shoulder.

Lloyd gasped and waved. "Hey dad! Hey uncle!" He whisper shouted and his family gasped in suprise.

"Hi Sensei's!" The others said together while Sensei Garmadon looked astonished.

"Lloyd?" He asked and waved slightly back.

On the other hand, Sensei Wu was slightly smirking? "Hello boys and
Y/N." He says calmly while you all gasp.

You looked to see if anyone was coming down this isle before looking back at the box. "How do you know my name?" You ask him while he shakes his head.

"All will be revealed in time." He says and sits at the bottom of the box while crossing his legs.

You stare at him weirdly before walking towards a counter. "Thanks for leaving me in suspense." You mumble.

Before coming into sight, you made sure the guys were tucked away somewhere no one called see. Straightening up, you walked towards the cash guy.

He looks at you with a blank expression as you put the box on the bench. "Just that, please." You say quietly and he swipes the box over the scanner.

When you looked back at his face, you gasped. There, on his face was a third eye. It was constantly moving, and was placed on his forehead.

He said something about money and you just gave him a twenty, not looking away from the third eye. Taking the box, you mumbled, "Keep the change." And backed away from the crazy shop.

Once the door was closed you sprinted for your house. Skidding to the right, while almost falling, you could see your house and sprinted faster.

You open your door, slam it shut and run to your room. You do the same with that door and slam it shut while throwing your handbag and box on your bed before sliding down the door and curling up into a ball, rolling backwards and forwards.

You here grunting and hear some complaints about being thrown harshly but you ignore it.

Lloyd looks over at you with concern, "Are you okay, Y/N?"

"What did you see?" Kai asks as he helps the two Sensei's out of the cardboard box.

The boys give each other worried glances while Wu sighs. "Give the poor girl some time. She's been through enough things the normal human should never see." He tells them and sits on the bed, patting a spot next to him.

The guys were reluctant but sat down and listen to what he had to say while you mumbled incoherent words about being traumatised for the rest of your life.

Lol, hope you liked this weird chapter. I got bored and couldn't sleep so I thought I should update this story, even though its the weekend! Soooo, SUPRISE!

Hope you had a laugh! Share/comment/heart!

-The Winged Mortal ❤️