Beast

Larry's POV

Larry's POV

I watched my brother. The way he moved. How he glided across the floor. He was captivating, and everyone was mesmerized...including me. I was under a spell. His movements played a melody that my body wanted to dance to. That my body wanted to rock with. I wanted to be closer to him. I wanted to feel his heat against mine, but I knew now wasn't the time. We were performing in a club in Vegas tonight, surrounded by fans and friends. We were wrapping things up and decided to dance for the crowd one more time. I had already done my share, and now it was Laurent's turn. I cheered for him and encouraged him.

But even though his dance moves were amazing, my mind was elsewhere. My eyes never left him, but I found my sights lingering on the package he was carrying. His sex appeal setting my senses on fire. I needed him, and watching him move was not helping the situation at all. I cursed myself. Why was I this way? So needy. But then again, why wouldn't I be?

He was beautiful.I drowned in his eyes every time I looked upon his face. I melted every time he smiled. I wanted to run my hands down his chiseled body. Laurent was perfect to me. He was peerless. He was the only one that could make me feel this way, and he knew that. I lowered the mic, not able to cheer anymore, and instead stared in awe. Laurent turned to me to make sure that I was still watching him. He smirked when he saw my expression. He could read me like a book.

'Watch me,' he mouthed as he danced and moved his body in the most sinful way. I licked my lips and stared, my mouth open. The room was roaring, girls were screaming, and I couldn't hear a thing. All of my senses only responded to him. He had my complete attention. I gulped as I watched his hips sway and thrust forward to the beat of the song playing. I couldn't tell you what the song was, nor did I care. Laurent was more important.

I watched as he looked up at me with the eyes of a predator, a beast. He moved closer to me, his body sending suggestive messages that only I could understand. I bit my lip when he winked at me, continuing to impress everyone with his outstanding dancing skills.

"Oh my God," I whimpered into the mic, finally gathering words. Filthy thoughts were flooding my mind and I knew they were running through his.

When the song ended, we started saying goodbye and taking photos with fans. I had just finished talking to a couple of fans, when I saw Lau walking up to me. He had his hat on, twists pulled back into a ponytail while other strands lay on his shoulders. He had also put his jacket on. He held out his hand to me, which I took and let him pull me into a "bro" hug. I shuddered when I felt his lips at my ear, and his voice heavy with arousal.

"Let's go," he whispered to me. I swallowed and hesitated to answer him. I looked around at our friends, who were dancing around and celebrating. Tonight had been a good night, and it was Vegas. They wanted to have a little more fun for themselves.

"W-what about the o-others?" I stuttered as I felt his hot breath fan over my jaw. To anyone else, it would appear like we were trying to have a conversation over the music and voices. Though I found this moment to be so sexual and intimate. Laurent could do that with just words.