DIE ANOTHER DEATH: THE UNDERWORLD RELOCATED

This is my first novel ever.  I hope you like it and let me know your thoughts, suggestions and any mistake that I might have overlooked, coz I'm only human !  ;-)

*** PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT !!! ;-D

Genres:- Vampire/ Mystery/ Action/ Science fiction/ Romance/ Fantasy/ Horror/ Werewolf.

Copyright © 2010- All rights reserved.

                             DIE ANOTHER DEATH

                          ====================

          PART ONE:  THE UNDERWORLD RELOCATED .....

         =========  ===============================

                                .... RIGHT INTO MY TOWN !!!  

                              ========================

                                    PROLOGUE  

                                 ============

          "Hand it over, Dr. Anderson."

          "Never! You are monsters and there is no place for you in the human civilization."

          "That maybe what you think. But our view is exactly the opposite. It's survival of the fittest, doctor, and it will come to pass however hard you try to resist. Now hand it over. I am losing patience."

         "Never. This is your death and you cannot escape death."

         "Foolish man, we are immortals! We already died once and were reborn, more powerful than ever."

         "I am gonna rid this world of abominations like you. Your devious plans will never come to pass. And don't try that hypnotism hocus-pocus on me, 'cause it ain't gonna work."

        "Don't you value your life, doctor? I have great respect for you. I read a lot about your exploits in Vietnam and the Gulf Wars. As a warrior myself, I admire your military prowess, though I don't give a damn about your scientific skills."

        "I do value my life, but it will be well spent if I am able to cause your annihilation."

        "I think I have heard enough. I would have dispatched any other person in your place much sooner. You are a fool to resist, Anderson, and you will die as one."

        With that, Julius unsheathed his saber from its golden scabbard. The hilt was encrusted with numerous glistening rubies, a huge 20-carat ruby affixed to the pommel, and the blade shone like a bright flashlight as it caught the rays from the overhead light fixtures. On the fuller near the grip were inscribed - ' Immortalis mos sceptrum'.

        Within a couple of seconds, Julius covered the twenty-or-so feet that separated him from Anderson. He rose up in the air and swung down his blade.

        A trail of blood appeared on the wall beside the venerable doctor.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~