Chapter 10-I Can't

Riley Ann POV

Charlie and I finished our meal and dessert. We finished watching 'Beauty and the Beast' and turned the TV off. Newt came in between us and wanted to sleep so I picked him up and placed him on Charlie's bed. I look at my watch and say, "It's getting late, Charlie. I need to go home." Charlie looked uncomfortable when I said that. I sat next to Charlie to try to talk to him. "No. Stay with me tonight." I blushed profusely. "Charlie, you need to understand. I'm not ready for sex. I want to be pure for my husband. Please, understand." I begged as I touched his muscular chest. Charlie began to crawl on top of me and taking his shirt off. "Let me kiss you. I won't do anything else, I promise." I slowly nodded my head.  Charlie began to take my shirt and pants off. I began to unbuckle his belt and take his pants off. His enormous bulge was pressed against my thighs as we began to make out. My core was soaking wet. I shuddered as he planted his lips on my body. He began to lick my neck as I moaned his name. "Oh, Riley. I've waited for this for so long." He whispered to me. Charlie moaned my name as he began to finger me. I moaned loudly and Charlie says, "Hush, my love. I'll be gentle. Let me play with you." His deep voice whispered to me. My nails dug into his skin as I began to feel an amount of ecstasy that was filling in me. I wanted this man so badly, but I couldn't. Suddenly, without warning, Charlie began to bite my neck, branding me as his own. "MINE! ONLY MINE!!" He screamed. "Charlie, stop! What are you doing?!" I pushed him off of me, grabbed my clothes and tried to place them on. Charlie tackled me to the floor and pinned me down. "Why do you want to leave me?! Please, don't go, my love! I need you here!" Scared that he was going to rape me, I started screaming. Charlie kept placing his massive hand on my mouth and I kept screaming into his hand. Newt comes into the room and begins to growl at Charlie. He became distracted and I was able to slap him away from me. Charlie composed himself and began to shake his head. "Riley, I'm so sorry." He extended his arms for an embrace but I pushed him away. "I have to go, Charlie. Don't bother calling or taking me home. I'll call an Uber." Charlie quickly began to place his pants on and replied, "Riley, please! I said I was sorry." I turned to him and said, "No! I don't want to be here. I thought you were different than the rest but you only want a quick fuck from me. I never want to see you again!" I screamed. I slammed the door and left. Charlie came outside and began screaming my name as the rain came down on me. "Riley! Please come back! I love you!" Little did I know that I was only opening the door to something much worse.