Chapter 7

Hannah'sPOV

Matt and I walk inside his house holding hands. I'm really excited to see Shawn but I think he might be a little jealous now that I'm dating Matt. Shawn was my first kiss and Matt doesn't know what had happened backstage and I'd like to keep it that way.

As soon as I see Shawn I squeal. 

''Shawn!''

''Hannah!'' I run to go hug him. He lets go to look at me.

''How have you been?'' he asks.

''Good, what about you?''

''Great. It's good to see you again.''

''Same.'' He smiles a little bit.''What were you doing while me and ---''

Matt coughs before I could finish what I was saying.

''Ummm,.....nevermind, I guess.'' I walk over to Matt and give him a glare.

Shawn looks at me,to Matt, and then back to me.''Anyway I was just finishing Frozen. It's actually pretty good. And of course I was singing to all the songs.''

 I giggle a bit but stop because Matt's grip on my hand got tighter.

''We should all do something.''Matt says as he walks over to his bed.

''Yeah we should watch another movie, like Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging?''Shawn says.

''Yes!! I love that movie'' I say as I go and sit next to Matt. I don't know what his problem is, he's acting like a hormonal teenage girl.

(Btw's i luv angus, thongs, and perfect snogging it's a really good movie if you've never heard of it :))

Shawn's POV

Damn, Hannah look's hot as ever. I'm really jelly though (lol) and I think Matt might be jealous I don't know why he's the one with the girl. Matt just can't keep his hands off Hannah. It's just one of the things that makes me jealous of them together.

Matt's POV

Shawn keeps flirting with Hannah and seriously it makes me want to puch a wall. Hannah keeps laughing at whatever Shawn says and I don't think she even realizes that he's flirting with her, or that he likes her.

Hannah's POV

I snuggle up to Matt and peck him on the cheek. i checked to see if Shawn was still awake but he wasn't. I got up and headed to the shower but Matt grabbed my arm.

''Hannah.'' He groaned.

''Yeah, Matt?''

''Please stay.'' He grabbed my waist but I tried to resist.

''No, not right now. I have to go and shower.'' I said escaping his arms to go to the shower.

''Then I'm coming with.''He said as he got up next to me.

''Okay but let me check to see if Shawn's still awake.'' I head over to Shawn.

''Shawn. Shawn. Shawn.''I whisper qutietly. He didn't respond. I head back to Matt.''He's still asleep.''Matt gives me the thumbs up,''Okay.''

We both head to the bathroom an undress.

''You have a lovely body. Matt says.

I blush.

He comes over and wraps his arms around me.''I could stare at it all day.'' I blush even harder.

I turn my body towards Matt, facing him. I peck him on the lips.''Let's go take that shower now.''

He grinned a little.

We step into the shower and the warm water hits us instantly. I start to clean Matt's body but Matt takes it up a notch to more than just cleaning. If you get what I mean.

Matt start's to suck on my neck, trying to cause a hickey to form and it does. I try not to moan but it escapes my mouth. Thank God Matt quickly covered my mouth.

''Shhh Hannah. What if Shawn's awake now?''

Shawn's POV

I woke up to a loud moan.

''What the hell?'' I said looking around to my surroundings. I must have fell asleep.

''Shhh Hannah. What if Shawn's awake now?''What the fuck are they in the shower together?

''Sorry'' I heard Hannah say then she giggled a bit.

''Hannah?''Matt asked.

''Yeah?''

''Do you think we're taking......us...a little to fast?''

''No it's going just fine.Just the right speed.''

I couldn't listen to anymore of them talking. It'll just make me more jealous.

''Oh my God Matt!''I heard Hannah say. I guess they're making out again. Pop my incoming boner. Oh crap. I hear the water stop. Oh crap again. I quickly run to Matt's bed to get his pillow and go sit down on the floor. I try to make it stop but it only got harder so I put the pillow on top, I hope they don't notice.