Does anyone want me to carry on??

Phil sighed, it had been a long day. He had practically ran home from his boring office as soon as he signed off and now he was badly needing release.As soon as he was home he ran straight to his bedroom opened his laptop and headed sraight to his favourite porn site.He knew that there was something wrong with watching gay porn but hey, maybe he was gay.That thought has crossed his mind many times before, but growing up dating only girls he had no experience with guys, something about them though made them much more attractive.He quickly scrolled through the videos before getting fed up and clicking on a random one. After he clicked on the screen Phil stared at the thumbnail, on it was the most beautiful boy he had ever seen.His hair was dark brown and swept over to one side in a similar style to his own.His eyes were also brown, but not a boring brown, they were cinnamon coloured with speckles of lighter and darker shades scattered over them. Phil was mesmerized and even as the video started he could not take his eyes off him.The boy was by himself in this clip, much to Phils relief as he did not want to see him being fucked by anyone else.He felt a connection with this boy and although he would probably never see him he felt something between them, something he had never felt before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~