☾14☽

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 16 |
Ep. 14   Crashing a Date part 2
not edited

 14   Crashing a Date part 2not edited

You sat on the toilet, hands clasping together as you rested your head onto them, your elbows sitting on your thighs

You sat on the toilet, hands clasping together as you rested your head onto them, your elbows sitting on your thighs. Your face held a serious expression as you glared down on the bathroom tiles.

A spark lit up in your eye 'It's best to end it all here'.

Before you can even decide between dying or taking a walk of shame you heard loud voices on the outside of the bathroom walls.

"Hey, did a fucking cat get your tongue? I said call your friends over." A familiar voice scowled, you heard that voice before, but you couldn't put a finger on who it was.

"You're all dead today."
"Him? Ooh, he got fierce eyes. Let's pluck them out"
"This spineless punk!"
"He cried like a little girl!" (Refer to drunk Zack, and what the adult gangsters thought of him)
"Really?"
"Lol"

"Haha, that kid looks like a bully yet he's a crybaby?" A feminine voice pop up,
"I dunno don't bother asking" Another familiar voice spoke

'Damn they're so loud' You think bitterly, digging through your pockets to find anything to help you at your ragnorok.

"You guys—" Zack's voice spoke lowly. Realization struck you, and like a lightning flash all of your drunken memories ran through your mind as you remembered those gorillas and the tiny titty committee president all hassling you, "— Wouldn't be trying to start something, would ya?"

You started remembering Zack crying and hugging up on Daniel while being extremely intoxicated.

'Oh yeah... that happened.' You thought before shrugging it off, welp, at least I remember that song in the end. (Refer to Replay by Iyaz.

You heard Zack sigh on the other side of the wall, "You guys should go... I'll let you today, so consider yourself lucky."

"..."
"..."

"Pubahaha!" (In what universe does somebody laugh like this)
"Haha!"
"Hahaha!"
"What did this toad say?!"
"He said we should go and he'll let us!"
"Haha"
"Has he lost his marbles?"