Prologue

"Marinette catch" Adrien said as he pulled Ladybug's earrings off Hawk Moth and thew them to Marinette, she catches them and puts them on. Tikki comes out and gives Marinette a hug "Tikki Spots on" 

Adrien then got his ring of Hawk Moth forcing him to turn back into Gabriel Agreste, Adrien turned back into Cat Noir, he run to Ladybug having a loving hug and kiss between them. They turned around to see Nooroo trying to get out of Gabriel hand "L-Let me go" Nooroo was in tears, Gabriel pick him up by his back, got out a little metal poll and slap him right across the face leaving a bright red mark over his face. Ladybug and Cat Noir were shocked at what was being played in front of them "Nooroo Dark Wings Rise" "NO please Ladybug, Cat Noir Save Me" but it was too late Nooroo went into the Brooch and Gabriel Agreste was Hawk Moth again. Ladybug took hold of Cat hand she kiss it then using her yoyo took his staff and her yo-yo to hit Hawk Moth right in the face, he fell down Ladybug and Cat Noir then run outside to a bench overlooking the Seine, they saw Paris in ruins, with Hawk Moth Akumatizing everyone in Europe Both Ladybug and Cat Noir knew that Luckly Charm would not work this time. 

Ladybug looked at Cat Noir, she put her hand on his "I Have an Idea" Cat Noir looks at her Ladybug Stands up "THROWBACK WIZZ TIME" "Throwback wizz time"?  Just then a phone comes out Ladybug put some numbers into the phone and took Cat's Hand "My Lady what are you doing"? "Your see" Just then lots of bright lights start to go over them and in a flash they were gone. 

A few moments later they saw that they were in Paris but it look like that everything was fine Ladybug then sat back down, Cat Noir sat next to her "Did we go back in time" "Yes we did" she handed over the phone to Cat Noir who look at the date "OCTOBER 6th 2016" Cat Noir was shocked it was 2017 for them "You do know that our younger selfs have not told each other yet" "Yes I do, but we need them,I need you do go to your house pick yourself up and come to my place I've meet you their" Cat Noir and Ladybug have a quick kiss before leaving to meet their younger selfs. 

A/N: This will be a huge story with Time Travel, Romance and Action. 

Next Chapter: Adrien meets his older self.