Chapter 07: Bullied

The bell rings from class and I grab my book bag heading towards the hallway. I was so eager to leave, I wanted to run to the shop and swing the doors open to see her there waving her hand. Sadly, we are not allowed to run on school ground.

"Hey freak, where are you going in such a hurry?" A guy calls out from behind me. He grabs the hoodie from my head pulling it down.

"Leave me alone, please." I say yanking his arm from my jacket. His face stiffens up pushing me against the lockers. He was sure pissed, he hated when people thought they were stronger that him now that he feels like a king around everybody or anything he touched. I didn't mean to act stronger than him, it just came over me.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that you freak." He held onto my jaw griping on it. It was hurting so bad as he tighten his grip even more. I threw my book bag on the floor and kicked him in the stomach as hard as I could. He let's go of me and calls his friend over telling him to hold me. I try to make a run for it but he finds a way to hold my arms behind my back.

"You little bitch!" Anthony gets up and punched me straight up my jaw. I gasp letting my head fall unconsciously, my hair falling all over my face. He then swung his fist over my cheek. I felt the taste of blood on my lip as it dripped on the floor.

A crowd formed around us taking there phones out, recording what was happening.

"Oh! Anthony hit him again, I didn't get to record the first time." A girl called him out. He smiled at her taking his fist to the back of his head and swinging right over the side of my head where my ear was. I didn't do any force whatsoever and just left my body fall. I couldn't hear very well, but I still tried to understand what  everyone was saying. My head hurts and all I could see was everything around me spin uncontrollably.

"What the hell is going on?!" Some guy asks angrily. I see his shoes and outfit and I immediately knew who it was.

"T-Tony..."  He looks at me and pushes everybody out of the way and runs to where I was.

"Dude what is wrong with you?" He asked Anthony with his fist clenched. Anthony the guy who punched me shrugged with no care in his body.

"W-what is it Tony? Ah, don't tell me you know this freak?" I pressed my hands against the floor and tried to sit up. Tony steps in front of me pushing Anthony harshly.

"Yeah I do know him..." He darted his eyes at Anthony and his friend ready to beat the living soul out of him, "he is my best friend." He grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed Anthony against the concrete floor making him groan. He let him go and stood in front of the other guy and swung a fist on Anthony's friend making him fall.

"C'mon buddy, let's go." Tony held on to my arm helping me get up. I place my own arm over his shoulder trying to steady myself. We get to his car and he helps me sit down on the passengers seat.

"Hey, I'm going to take you to a hospital." I shook my head reaching for my phone.

"Tony I have to go see her." He scoffs taking his keys from his pocket.

"No."

○●○●

*If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment and follow.*

©2017 XCoca_Cola_PopX All rights reserved.