Chapter 39

April

Nick's POV

It was a beautiful day in Franklin the sun was out, the wind was blowing and it was already close to eighty Jack and Katherine were playing with Mac, Stella and Nacho. Jack was three Katherine would be two in June and Sierra was due any day now which is why we weren't making any trips away from the house and I didn't leave them long in case Mal went into labor. "Nick!!!!!" I run upstairs to the bedroom and see Mal sitting on the bed I walk over and she squeezes my hand. "It's time." I'm excited but I stay calm I start timing her contractions, call a sitter for the kids put Mal's bags in the car once her contractions get closer together I call the doctor and let him know we're on our way. We leave shortly after the sitter arrives I look at Mal as she takes a deep breath and digs her nails into my legs. "Breathe baby everything will be find we've done this before." She nods then starts breathing everything is already prearranged at the hospital so we go in and we have plenty of privacy. I was ready to meet this baby.

Mallory's POV

I scream then grab Nick's hand and squeeze as hard as I possibly can I was ready for this baby to be here this pregnancy had been the hardest out of the three. When I'm not having contractions and I get a moment in between the pain I'm happy and excited I couldn't wait to meet mine and Nick's new baby I hoped that she would look like him blonde hair, blue eyes. "Push one... two.... Three..." I push then look up at Nick as he moves my hair out of my face I push a few more times then I hear a familiar sound. A cry fills the room Nick kisses me "You did it Mal Sierra is here." I lean back against the pillows and take a deep breath I was exhausted.

Nick's POV

I look down at the bundle wrapped up in a pink blanket she opens her eyes and they are a bright blue like mine. I was happy, she was so beautiful just like her mom I was so thankful that Mal had gave me another chance I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life making my family happy. I was going to be the best dad I possibly could for all three of my children I didn't want to disappoint them or let them down I was going to be there for them no matter what. I would spend the rest of my life showing Mal how much I loved her and letting know how much I wanted her. I look at Sierra I loved her so much she was perfect.

 I look at Sierra I loved her so much she was perfect

Mallory's POV

Nick walks over and sits down on the bed next to me I sit up then look over at Sierra I smile when I see her bright blue eyes. "Thank you." I look up at Nick confused on what he's thanking me for "For what?" "For giving me a second chance to have a family with you." I lean over then kiss the side of his neck I couldn't picture myself with anyone else but Nick. I look down at Sierra sleeping in my arms I was happy with Nick even though we had some rough patches we fixed things we had three healthy children I couldn't ask for anything else all that mattered was we were together. I look at Nick then kiss him he kisses back then takes Sierra so I can get some rest after the delivery.