Uh-Oh..

Drabble time!

So I did my college induction this week, and it's pretty cool! Already made a few friends, and guess what... they like Transformers!!! (Jackpot)

In other news, I made a Bayverse/movieverse OC, and she's Ironhide's daughter. Her name is Ricochet and she's a badass. ;) If you wanna read about her check out my OC book ;)

Anyway, random filler chapter cause I'm out of ideas again... Enjoy!

---

In the days that followed, Decepticon activity surged suddenly without much explanation. More and more Energon was being transported, giving the Autobots opportunity to obtain the precious fuel from them. 

All the field team was out at once, with Ratchet coordinating back in the base. The work was long and stressful, and gave no breaks. On this particular day Agent Fowler and (Y/N) were unavailable, and the kids were at school. That meant Comet was on his own.

The young Cybertronian sat on the ground with Floofers and pushed his toy Camaro around absentmindedly. Giving a small sigh, he glanced up at his busy Sire, wishing that he would play with him instead. It had also been a while since he was due his Energon bottle, and he was starting to feel it's absence. 

Comet got onto his peds and grabbed Floofers before waddling over to Ratchet's workstation. The mech was so engrossed in his work that he didn't notice the kid's presence. Apprehensively, the sparkling lightly tapped the back of his leg. "Sire?" 

"Not now Comet." Ratchet mumbled halfheartedly, optics glued to the screen before him. 

"Sire I hungwy.." Comet said quietly and hugged Floofers tighter. 

Ratchet still didn't look at him, instead he typed away rapidly at the keyboard. "Comet I'm busy! It'll have to wait!" He snapped in frustration, the words coming out colder than intended. Comet didn't say anything else. He just walked away shamefully. 

Ratchet stayed put and started instructing Arcee and Bumblebee while Comet ventured down to the lower levels sadly. His Sire's words still going around in his head, upsetting him. The sparkling kept walking until he reached a familiar part of the base. He tried his hardest to remember when he'd been there last. Then he remembered:

Comet clambered onto his Sire's shoulders and he carried him to where the remaining Synthetic Energon was being stored. Opening a large storage cupboard and reaching inside, Ratchet took one of the 2 jars and injected himself once more, this time not passing out.  

It was back when Ratchet was testing the Synthetic Energon formula and he had needed to re-dose. Comet shivered slightly at the memories that came after, of his Sire hurting people. But then he remembered him telling him that he was going to fix the formula. That it would be safe. 

Curiously, Comet waddled over to the storage cupboard and used all his strength to open the metal doors. They creaked open and the kid instantly saw a eery green glow coming from the top shelf. Carefully clambering up high on the table next to the cupboard, Comet got close enough to see the last remaining jar of Synthetic Energon resting on the shelf. Energon he could drink.

Comet reached out to take the jar, then hesitated. Was it okay to drink? He debated asking his Sire first, then remembered how busy he was. And Comet really needed to refuel. Badly.

One jar couldn't hurt, could it?

Sceptically, Comet stood on the tips of peds and stretched far enough to grab the jar and pull it out. He stared at the glowing-green liquid unsurely, his little body practically begging him to drink it. Comet glanced around for a second, trying hard to think where he might find regular Energon. But he didn't know. It was the Synth-En or nothing. 

Comet popped the lid off of the jar with surprising ease and took one last unsure look. Maybe he should wait? No. No he needed Energon now

With a nervous gulp, Comet closed his eyes, picked up the jar and drank the Synth-En. All of it.

The moment the sparkling finished, his helm began to feel light-headed and dizzy, and his blue optics faded to the sickening green Ratchet's did. 

This really wasn't gonna end well.

---

Ah scrap..

Comet what have you done.