AUTHOR'S NOTE 2

Alright guys, first of all, I am really sorry for neglecting this story for as long as I have. Part of it is has been because of me being lazy, and part of it is because of stuff that has happened to me. You guys might be aware that I published the last part of this story whilst I was in a private university in North India, despite my earlier disdain for private universities. Well, a lot has happened since then. I've since shifted to a private university in South India, and it also happens to be India's number 1 private university as far as academics and placements go. The reason for this shift was personal, although you could partially blame it on a bad case of substance abuse and subsequent grades slipping down the drain. I have since improved my grades quite a bit, but my health hasn't always been well, owing to a recurrence of my childhood epilepsy, and a recurrent dislocation of my right shoulder, which has, at the time of writing this, happened five times. The world around me has changed, and so have I. Cindy died in 2015, and this has left a void in my life that is practically unfillable. Some of you might recall Cindy as being my pet dog, who was tiny in comparison to those stray dogs I mentioned. But if I were to write what she really meant to me, it would take up too much space. Suffice it to say, she was my best friend, bar no one else. 2015 is also when Digimon Adventure tri. started, and I've been steadily fanboying since then. With the advent of Pokémon Go, I thought it would be meaningless to continue with this story. I couldn't have been more wrong. While Pokémon Go as a game is well-meaning, all of the kinks haven't been ironed out yet, and it has its issues. Multiple issues as a matter of fact. Whenever there's been an event on the scale of the Ingress events, for Pokémon Go, Niantic have had to call in damage control, such as by giving players who attended the event free Articunos. I'm not saying it isn't a fun game, but until Niantic get their shit together, there is still scope for an alternate universe story where people can now have Pokémon, whether as their pets, their battle buddies, whether as laboratory assistants or as breeding experiments, the scope for such a story is still there. However, rather than the sporadic bursts of large Acts, I will now write the story in bite-sized chunks. I will write it to its conclusion. I will write it for my sanity. And there is going to be so much coming your way! An evil organization, more Kalos Pokémon, Alolan Pokémon, Alola forms, and much much more, further in the story, a lot of it in the second half. I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting. I had no idea so many people even read my story. Thanks a lot for your continued support. Charioteer out! Peace!