Chapter 11: The Date

Bethany's P.O.V.

The Auradon Knights had won the Tourney Game and got a trophy. Soon after the game, I hung out with Mason for a bit before he did the one thing that made me excited.

I was currently walking in excitement to Lonnie's dorm. Mason had just asked me out on a date and I was beyond excited!

I was going on a date with a villain kid.

First, I had to tell Lonnie and Audrey. They were the only ones I trusted with something like this.

I hope they don't freak out when I say I'm going out with the child of a villain. Specifically, a villain who tried to kill Audrey and Andrew's parents.

I finally got to Lonnie and Audrey's dorm and knocked on her door.

"Come in." I heard Audrey say. I opened the door and got in, closing the door behind me quickly.

"Girls!" I gasped.

"Beth? What's up?" the daughter of Mulan asked as she finished brushing her hair and Audrey finished applying lipstick.

"Mason just asked me out on a date!" I exclaimed.

The girls and I squealed in happiness as we all jumped and hugged.

"But, I don't want a dress or heels. I want to go in something casual, yet cute." I told them.

"No problem. I have an outfit that you can have for your date." Audrey said as she went to her closet and got a yellow sweater-like shirt that had thin, white stripes. She also got a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and white flats.

I took the outfit from her and went behind the room divider and changed into the outfit, which was extremely comfy. However, I kept on some swim shorts and a top underneath just in case. I stepped out and the girls smiled at my outfit.

"Perfect." Lonnie said as she set me down in front of her vanity. She began applying minimal makeup on me before curling my hair.

Once she was done, she turned me around in the vanity chair. I gasped at my makeup and hair.

"I love it, girls. Thank you." I told them.

"Anytime, Bethany. There's just one more thing." Lonnie said. She went and got a beanie-type hat and put it on my head. I smiled as she adjusted my hair.

"Perfect. Now, you're ready to go." she said. It was then I heard a knock on the door.

The girls and I squealed before I went to the door and opened it. It revealed Mason in a leather jacket, black jeans, a dark purple muscle V-neck shirt, and black boots.

"Ready to go?" he asked me. I smiled and nodded as I exited the room and we went outside. He got us our helmets.

We got on a motorcycle that was black with purple and green flames on it. He started it and we rode off. I held onto him as I felt the breeze on my face. I couldn't help but rest my chin on his shoulder.

"I like you, Mason. No, I think I'm starting to fall in love with you." I told him.

I felt a little ache when I heard him say nothing other than 'Good'.