Chatper 8 📚😍

Sudden Destruction😤😣

Nara was angered by the presence of her X fiance Nick who just appeared out of the blues the very moment she begun to forget about him.

"What are you doing here; you made your choose to leave so why come back now why! why!", Nara repeatedly asked.

"Yea,yea whatever I just came for a book I left under your dresser ;can you give me the keys please", Nick answered

"Really",

"No am just joking bae. I need you back in my life. I came to realize that life is not wort living if it's not with the one you love. I can't eat, sleep or think straight with out you", he answered.

"Nick...you've been to church a lot right", Nara asked.

" Yes",

"Have you ever read Isaiah 48:22", she asked him.

" yes I have"

"What dose it read",she asked.

"But there is no peace for the wicked; are you saying that am wicked", he asked surprisingly

"Obviously", she replied

"Look all am saying is that I want to start over, I know we've been facing our difficulty were we don't know if I can give you a child and you don't know if you can give me one either, but I wanna put that aside", he said sadly.

"Ohhh... So why did you leave in the first place", she asked angrily.

"Because I had a lot a shit on my hands and I didn't want to get you involved bae"

Ping!🚨

Nara received the information📩 she told Zaylem to send her.

"Look am at work you need to leave and forget about us am with someone else now", Nara said.

"What!!!; your with someone else you better make sure that it's a f**king woman that your speaking of and not a man!!! Or else"

"Or else what!!.what would you do Nick tell me; your not half the man he is and you'll never be",Nara answered.

"Or else I'll kill him"

"With what gun", Nara asked.

"As I said I was in some things that I didn't want you to get involved in. Nara I've f**ked up I admit that, but am a change man I swear"

"Were have I heard that before....oh yea in the movies", Nara said and sighed

"Dose he work here?"

"What if he dose....😒You know what just leave, just leave me the hell alone", Nara answered upsettingly

"Was he the one who just send you a message was it him was it!!!?"

Nick pushed Nara aside and went around the desk to check her latest messages. He saw the message that Zaylem send, but saw that is was only documents; however, Nick still wanted to know if he was the guy she was talking about. 

He looked at the floor number and the office number and decided to go to his office; Nara tried endlessly to stop him, but he pushed her and made her fell on her side.

Nara think to herself how everything was going perfect until the one person she thought she'd never see again appeared out of no where.

She cried dreadfully.