chapter 35 Susan

As we barged through the trees, to enter the field of battle, i saw Peter look at us...

" Does his highness need to resign?" Miraz said spitefully, they both looked quite bloody already...

" 5 minutes?" Peter suggested, much to the disgust on Miraz's face.

" 3!" Miraz spat, and as Peter had said, he returned back to Edmund, who had been watching the whole time.

" Lucy!" Peter exclaimed but before he could panic, i replied.

" She got through..." I said, turning to Caspian, " With a little help" As much as i didn't want to say it, i had to, it was only nice! He did practically save my life.

" Thanks" Peter looked exhausted.

"Well, you were busy..." Caspian said, his eyes glancing at Miraz, then back to Peter.

" If anything happens out there, jut incase, i don't think the Telmarines will keep their word..." Peter exclaimed and as i looked back, the Narnians looked worried.

I hugged him quickly, but i seemed to be hurting him so i let go.

" Sorry"

" Its alright"

" Be careful" I exclaimed, as i dusted him off.

" Err...Peter...Keep smiling" Edmund turned to the crowd.

And as i ran to my place upstairs with the archers, an applause came from the crowd, and i knew Peter was faking a smile.

When i had got to the top, i nodded to Trumpkin, and once again Peter rose, aswell as Miraz and they ventured into the circle.