-15-

Ashley's pov:

One thing.... Asher looks ready to murder Carla after she saw what was going on between her an me.

"We'll need to talk." Was all that she said as heavy silent fell over us.

Asher turned, half way outside of the room and still staring, Carla let go of my arm, getting her message and walking out, Sky stepped in before Asher closed.... More like half slammed the door close.

"Are you alright?" Sky asked, coming up to me.

"Yeah." I nodded, I could tell both of us where more worried about our own mates then to start a meaningless conversation just to pass the time.

Asher's pov:

I stared down the busy streets down below, I was on the roof of the hospital and leaning against the metal barrier that was the only protection here.

Wind blew and I pulled out my blue hair from my face.

"Just what game are you playing Carla?" I asked without turning around to face the girl standing further away from me in silence.

"I'm not playing." I shove her against a wall, my forearm pressing down on her neck.

"Don't lie!"

"I-I'm not."

"First of all it took me a long time to convince Ashley to tell you and when she finally does it as it was needed you tell her you don't want a relationship, that's basically rejection, I would have been fine with it...... If you had gone through with it but no....... You refused to finish the ritual when she finally decided to give up running after you, you basically condemned her to days and nights of pain in addition to the problem she must have had before and then I find you kissing her?! You fucking slut!" I start raising my voice as I talk and end up yelling in her face.

"I-I d--." "You almost killed Ashely! I almost lost my last blood related family! I almost lost my sister! You almost killed her and you think you have the right to kiss her?!" I cut her off.

"You already done enough damage as it is Carla!" I step back and she falls to her knees, coughing and holding her neck.

"L-look I know I wronged, call and treat me as you see fit but I can't deny that as the time went on I fell for your sister! I never wanted her to resort to this! can you imagine the dread, the pain I felt when I found her in that bathtub?! You weren't there! It felt like my whole world fell to pieces!" She yelled back at me.

"Why should I care?! You caused this!"

"I may have been the thing that pushed her over board I won't deny that and will live with that guilt but have you ever seen or known that she was suicidal even before that?! Way before she told me I was her mate! She told me she wanted to die for the longest time! You didn't notice she started wearing long sleeved clothing! You didn't notice her fake smile! You didn't notice her pulling away from everyone! You didn't notice she was depressed! You are just as much at fault as me!" This time she grabbed the front of my clothing in a tight grip.

"If you knew why didn't you say anything?!"

"I tried but you never listened to me! I tried!"

"You will only hurt her!"

"I will not bitch!"

"Who are you calling bitch you slut?!"

"You!"

I punched her in the face, she stumbled back, holding her nose and glared at me before aiming a kick at my ribs, it hurt.

I growled and she jumped at me and head-butted me while I uppercut her hard, enough to bruise my own fist.

She fell backwards but she put her hands on the ground and made a half flip, ending in a crouching position, of course she would be trained in fighting what was I thinking? You were dead if you didn't know how to fight in this world.

I aimed a roundhouse kick at her head but she wrapped her fist around my ankle and yanked me forwards and send a punch to my stomach so strong I felt the need to gag for at least ten seconds as I stepped away from her, giving her the time to stand up.

While I wasn't looking, she kneed me in the stomach and elbowed me in my back, making me fall on my face, she kicked me in my ribs again but I grabbed her this time and hit the back of her knee, making buckle and she fell over me, both of us now on the ground.

I scrambled to my knees and held one of her shoulders as I aimed a punch at her face again but she moved her head and I ended up punching the concrete roof while she pushed me away with her feet against me chest.

I grab her legs and yank her closer, this time landing a punch on her right cheek before I ended up straddling her to stop her from moving and tried to hit her, she also got a few punches in until I gasped, feeling my ribs crack under the pressure, she didn't seem to notice as she flipped our position and ended up punching me there again, all I did was trying to stop her, not wanting to die!

I pushed her back with my arms and bucked my hips, sending her over me and I landed a single punch on her side.

I stood up, holding my side as it felt like literal hell, burning and intense pain.

Both of us glared at each other, out of breath and panting hard before I stomped on her foot and head-butted her as she punched the air because I got out of the way. I grabbed the front of her shirt, ready to punch her nose again and she was ready to punch back when something stopped us in our tracks.

"STOP!!!" We both faced the door leading up to the roof with a confused look on our face and our fists almost touching each other.

"ASHLEY?!" We both half ask half yelled at her.

"Stop this idiocy! You Carla don't insult my sister and you Asher stay out of my love life!" Ashley yelled, half hanging on Sky to stay standing.

"But--" "No buts Asher! I don't mingle with your love life so don't mingle with mine! I can understand why Carla didn't want to do this! I freaking denied it at the start or have you forgotten about that?!........ I never thought you would act so irrationally."

"Oh fuck my nose." Carla reached for her nose, yep, I must have broken it.

I wanted to say something but ended up coughing and covering Carla's and my clothes with blood as we were still hold each other.... Damn my ribs, must have been more damaged then I thought.

We let go of each other, more interested in our new injuries while the security of the hospital came up.

Carla and I send each other a look, both of us knew this wasn't over for now.