GUYS. THIS STORY IS GONNA LOOK REAL STRANGE IF YOU READ IT RIGHT NOW.

I'm currently in the process of editing this story immensely. The base plot will be the same, and if you read it now, it will make sense, but it will take a good brain to piece things together. What something in, let's say, chapter 1 says might not add up with something in chapter 12. It's because I'm changing names, subplots, etc. When first writing this, I drew much of my inspiration from Castle. Now, as a 14-year old writing a fanfic, it didn't occur to me stealing episode plots and such wasn't exactly legal. Now, two years later, I'm very proud if this story and where it ended and the attention it received, but I want it to be my own original work. So while some Castle flair will be recognizable to fans, it will not be similar enough to be considered copyright infringement. I'm also not happy with how a certain minor couple's story played out. I obviously must keep the end result, because it's necessary to the main plot, but I want it to make more sense.

Tl;dr: 14 year old me did illegal things and wrote things that didn't make sense and left loose ends and 16 year old me is here to the rescue. Rescue is currently underway so the story looks kinda weird. Thank ya. Enjoy Cuff Me, Officer. :D

((((DISREGARD ALL OF THIS I AM 100% DONE THANKS GUYS IF YOU SEE ANY SORT OF ERROR LET ME KNOW))))