°°Chapter Six°°

HARRY'S P.O.V:

"I'm what?" I ask teeth gritted, jaw set and tense. Molly shuffled uncomfortably but continued.

"You are in love," She spoke slowly, seriously, and happily. I shake my head as it's impossible for me to have such an emotion.

"No I'm not," I say plainly taking a swig of beer almost on the verge of slurring my words, but yet I could still manage what I thought.

"Whatever," Molly says before walking over to her friends. Being the pissed prick I am I chug the rest of my beer ready to get loose and nail a girl. If I was in love I'd only think of nailing Darcy, which I was doing and I have, but I'll find a different body to make mine for the night.

DARCY'S P.O.V

I sit there as bored as any female in a bar could be. I tried to listen to Molly speak about her conversation with Harry as I trained my mind else where. As Harry was not a subject I desired to hear about.

"Darcy come on you're obviously upset, meaning you still care," Eleanor spoke as in the moment of time I wish she didn't, because no matter how much I wish that wasn't true, it was and alas I sighed giving in.

"I care too much," I mumble taking a sip of my almost gone martini, though I vowed not to drink tonight, the temptation got to the best of me.

"Woo! That's my girl!" Says Molly. I think, as her hands clasp my shoulders. I take another sip giggling at half ass nothing, downing my first martini. it doesn't take barely anything to get me drunk I swear.

I was too giddy and hyped to notice I was somehow outside the club. On a normal day I would have been cold, but my body had consumed too much alcohol to notice.

"Babe I want you," Says a raspy voice pushing me against the wall a little rougher than I expected. I evinced from the impact then giggled the pain away.

" Babe I'm going to make you feel so good," The voice came again. I giggled slapping, what I think was their chest, playfully.

"Harry stop," I giggle my mind not thinking properly as I swayed side to side.

"I'm not Harry," The voice says sounding firm as I quit giggling and tired to focus my eyes but my vision was too blurry. I could still tell it was not Harry, and just like thay, a scream was heard through my parted lips.

Shortly my cheek was met by what I assume was a fist and I was down, knees curled in, and back against the wall sobbing.

I hear the club door swing open as someone went in, or someone came out. I hear a few muffled voices, none of which I recognized,  as I sobbed into my bare knees, feeling goosebumps miraculously appear.

I hear some grunts and hits of sorts as my vision still varied it's surrounding.

"I wish you could get out of my mind," Says a raspy voice close in proximity. Without thinking I slapped the face the voice belonged to. He growled grabbing my arm as I opened my mouth, not thinking of what was about to come out.

"If you're not Harry and you're a guy, fuck you!" I say slapping his arm and wiggling around.

"Darcy it's me, Harry," He says as I stop squirming, looking in what I think was his direction.

-

Short I know but I needed a present to give my best friend @HumpingStylesInACar so here you go Molly.

By the way this story is about Harry and Molly, everything will play out you'll see (;

NASH FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER- WHAT IS AIR I MEAN SERIOUSLY!

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!! :*

FAN♡

VOTE♡

COMMENT♡

FOLLOW♡

MESSAGE♡

KIK♡  jordyn_styles13

LOVE YOU ALL MY PENGUINS AND HAPPY EASTER!

-Jordyn/SexyMamaPenguin (;