Chapter 12: Shit

Sharons POV

Carrot Pie was amazing. I'm stuffed. All I want to do now is go to sleep. Don't blame me, I've had a bad day today. Firstly, bad time at work. Secondly, blown up car. Thirdly...there is no thirdly. Anyways, I have no clothes to wear. Everything blew up. My favourite top on that apple tree branch was the last piece of my clothing I saw today. Which means no pyjamas, no clothes for tomorrow, no toothbrush no hairdryer. I will look horrible tomorrow. In front of 10 people. Shit. I sneaked up to Tori, who was cuddling Niall.

"Tori", she didn't hear me. I tried again. "TORI"

"Yeah, what?", she turned to face me. I expected her to be pissed off. After all, I am interrupting private time with Niall. But she wasn't. She smiled.

"I need help. All my stuff blew up in the car, please can I borrow some of your clothes?", I asked unsure. I felt very awkward asking that. Because, I mean...I didn't really know her to be honest. But I trust her more than Komal, I don't know why though.

"Well, duh? No problem man. I have a full wardrobe. Come upstairs", she said, getting up. Niall looked at her, slightly surprised. "Be right back babe, gonna help Sharon."

"Can I come with you?? I'm begging you, I'll be bored as hell here", Niall begged. He looked up at Tori and me, doing puppy eyes. Cute.

"Niall, you do realize Sharon will be trying on clothes. She might not want you -", Tori begun. I instantly interrupted.

"Sure thing you can come, Niall. No problem", I smiled. Me, uncomfortable? Puh-lease bitches.

"Omg!! THAAANK YOUUU SHARON. You are a life saver. We ran out of food, thanks to someone, so I'd be bored as hell", Niall said, glancing at Tori.

"Niall. We do it every year. You should know to bring Nandos before you come to ours", Tori smirked, ruffling his hair. She trailed upstairs, Niall following. I went after both of them, only glancing over at my friends to see what they were doing. Sanam was talking to Zayn. Sara, on the other hand, was flirting with Louis. Go for it girl, I thought. I hurried after Niall, who was going up the stairs.

*IN TORIS AND KOMALS BEDROOM*

"Sharon", Tori said, opening her wardrobe. "The choice is yours."

"Whoa", was all I managed to say. I looked at the wardrobe, which was packed with jeans, leggings, shirts, tops, dresses, sweaters and jumpers. It was amazing. Tori settled down next to Niall on her bed. "Are you serious? I can pick anything I want??"

"Yup", Tori said, getting up and walking to me again. "The choice is yours. I was gonna get rid of some stuff anyways, give it to charity maybe."

"Wow, Tori. This is overloading", Niall said, coming up behind me and peering in. "You don't even wear half of these things."

"How do you know? You only come once a year!"

"Babe, I know you too well."

"Fine. Pick out whatever you want Sharon. I really don't mind", Tori sighed and smiled at me.

"TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!", Komal voice echoed into the room. "TORI GUESS WHO YOU NEED TO GET RID OF???"

"I bet you it's Dick", Tori called downstairs.

"Yup"

"I'M COOOOMING", Tori turned to us. "Sorry guys, I need to leave you for a while. You gonna be okay Sharon? I can take Niall downstairs if you like?"

"No it's fine. Niall will help me pick clothes. Right?", I looked over at Niall.

"Yeah sure. Why not?", Niall answered, glancing at me then back at Tori.

"Kay, but be nice Niall", Tori turned on her heel and stormed downstairs.

"Tori!", Niall shouted after her.

"Yes?"

"Don't get hurt, please."

"I won't. Promise", Tori said, then walked out of the house. I looked at Niall. He sat on the bed.

"Soo, it's just you and me. How about we ask each other questions so maybe later we'll know I know more about you and you know more about me?", I offered.

"Great. I'm starting", he smiled. This was going to be fun.

**********************

A/N

Yo guys. Short chapter yh ik but im tiiiiiired. that doesnt mean im going to sleep. aint nobody got time for that. it is 2:42 am and im writing chapter 13 YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY