It's a Secret

It had been a few weeks since Jonny and I started you know...dating. We both knew how we felt but we haven't officially stated what we were. To be honest, I was too shy to ask. Too scared.
So we've decided not to tell anyone because our mums would just freak out and Pusface would tease us.

"Hey" Adam greeted me at the door. Mum rushed past him up-to aunty Jacks room

"Jackie!" She howled.

"Coming love!" Aunty Jack gave me a quick kiss before travelling upstairs with her gin.

"Pest" Jonny greeted as I fell on the couch adjacent to him.

"Pisshead" I winked. He smirked a bit.

"What's tonight topic?" He asked, Adam sat on my legs so I kicked him.

"Ah!" I yelled out on pain and punched him when he sat next to me.

"Ow! How are you so strong?" Adam groaned.

"Mum found messages on Larry's phone to another woman," I said, the tone in the room turned serious, "I don't know what they said though"

"Oh" Adam said.

"I'm fine, lord knows Mum overreacts all the time" I said with hope. I don't particularly like Larry but they're happy for most of the time. The atmosphere got a bit tense, "I have to pee" I announced and stood, there was no reaction from the boys but Jonny joined me in the bathroom and gave me a hug. Not one of those friendly hugs you give to your pals, but an intimate one you give to your partner. My arms were around his neck and his around my waist so when we separated we gave each other a little kiss.

"I'm not gonna lie you're so sexy when no one else knows about us" I admitted, we chuckled.

"Well, actually I was thinking we could maybe...tell everyone tonight"

"Really?" I'm shocked, I didn't expect him to say that.

"Yeah. I mean, we are dating. We'll get made fun of for a while but I don't really care" he took both of my hands.

"I guess it would be nice to stop rejection mums set ups all the time" I smiled. He chuckled.

"What's going on here?" Adam came into the bathroom. I pushed Jonny to the opposite side of the room.

"You guys just don't have any respect for my privacy do you!" I shouted and walked out.

Dinner wasn't attended by mum or aunty Jack. They ate it upstairs, Aunty Jack rushed into the room and out without a word.

"Lovely dinner" I commented, I sat next to Martin.

"What's that, love?" Martin asked. I went to answer but couldn't remember what I just said.

"I don't-doesn't matter" I said and went on eating.

"So do you know what's going on with your parents tonight then Viv?" Martin asked me.

"Um yeah. Mum found some text messages that do not bode well for Larry" Jonny gave me a sympathetic look from across the table.

"Pusface take a sip of your water for Viv will you?" Jonny said in a soft tone. Adam looked to his water and hesitated, where on earth did Jonny find the time to salt his water? I tried keeping a smile off my face and gave Adam my best innocent looking eyes.

"Alright" he reluctantly took a sip.

"Uh uh uh" Jonny shook his head, "whole glass" he helped Adam drink all of his salty water. He looked so sad but I was grinning.

"Thanks Pusface" I smiled. A few moments of awkward silence and mums wailing passed. Jonny and I kept looking at each other from across the table then looking away when we noticed Adam being nosy.

"What? What is it? Tell me!" he yelled. Martin got up and hit Adam, "what was that for?!"

"You mustn't yell at the table!" He yelled, contradicting his rule. Martin then gathered his plate and went to the kitchen.

"What's going on between you two? You're too...friendly"

"That's makes absolutely no sense" I told Pusface.

"Yeah, why would I want to be friends with Pest? She's smelly and her nose is all funny" Jonny joked. I almost choked on my drink.

"My nose" I commented, looking at his gigantic one, "and who'd want to be friends with" I couldn't think of an insult straight away so I just pointed to Jonny.

"Harsh" he winked.

"What was that?!" Adam snapped.

"What?" Jonny acted dumb.

"You winked, but it wasn't a friendly wink. It was...different" Adam turned his head to me, I smirked. "You're sleeping together again!?" He gasped and jumped out of his seat.

"What? Gross Pusface, don't be gross" I got up and started making my way to the lounge, the boys followed. I laid down on the couch so I didn't have to share but Jonny sat on my stomach, "ugh, you've pierced my stomach" I pushed him off. Adam sat on the other couch with squints eyes, judging us.
I looked to Jonny, maybe we should tell people. It's not like Adam can be trusted with any secrets so everyone was going to be suspicious anyway.

Jonny shut the door, "you're not going to kill me are you?" Adam asked.

"Maybe. Can you keep your mouth shut?" I asked, Jonny held my hand. Adams eyes immediately widened at the sight.

"Seriously? It didn't work out the first time, what makes you think it's going to be any different this time?" That was an explosion.

"Okay, I expected a little less spit" I commented, "why are you so angry?" I kept my voice down. Martin came into the lounge and asked what the fuss was all about, Jonny and I gave death glares to Adam.

"THEY'RE DATING!" he yelled.

"What is wrong with you?!" Jonny asked.

"What. Did. I . Say. About. Yelling" Martin whipped Adam with a tea towel on every word, "and I know, everyone knows. Val told us weeks ago"

"Aunty Val?" Jonny asked.

"Weeks?" I followed. Mum and Aunty Jack travelled into the room as well, everyone was standing up now, "you told Martin that Pissface and I were dating?!" I was furious.

"No. No I didn't," Mum replied boldly, "I told Jackie" I couldn't look at her.

"How did you even find out?"

"Oh sweetheart, you may have the front room but I can still hear you through the walls" everyone groaned at her response but Jonny giggled and gave a high five to his dad. I shoved him.

"You told Dad though didn't you?" Jonny accused his mum.

"I'm sorry, love. It's was just too juicy! Plus, your father usually doesn't care enough to tell anyone" everyone nodded in agreement.

"So I was the only one in the dark?" Adam made everything clear. Again, we nodded.

"Sorry mate" Jonny shrugged.