Chapter 6

"So they are all our mates?"Kris asked."Yup!"Kai replied and everyone cheered.Kris couldn't believe what Kai said...They got ready for the next day even though it would be a Saturday...
NEXT DAY
Luhan POV
We got ready Xiumin's birthday party and started to invite people."Should we invite the new students?"I asked D.O."Let's just to it..."D.O replied.I nodded and called them.I told them everything and hang up.We shopped this morning and we told Xiumin to not enter the house till 5.The time now is 4.30 and we only have 30mins left!The doorbell rang and I open it revealing the new students."Hey!"I allow them in."Thanks~"Chen said and walked in.D.O and Suho was doing the food while Baekhyun and Tao was setting up the table.I allowed the boys to sit down first while the rest of us prepare.""Wait I have a call!"
<Hey!>
[Hi Lulu!So when can I go back!It is boring in here~]
<You can come now!>
"guys!Xiuxiu is coming!"I said and D.O and Suho almost drop the plates."Ok!"Baekhyun replied helping the others with Tao.Everything was set and we hide behind the sofa but some hide behind the wall.We heard clicking of door and saw Xiumin walking in.We immediately surprise him."Oh Gosh..."He mumbled and we laugh.We settled down and sang him a happy birthday song..he wished something and blow the candles."Hey.."I saw Sehun and I smile."Hi.."Sehun sat beside me."So..."We didn't know what to talk about.
Xiumin POV
Today was the best day of my life...I'm finally 18!I was smiling the whole night...but I miss my parents coming here...celebrating my birthday..."You ok?"D.O asked me and sat beside me."Just miss my parents..."I replied."I know...it's like that!"He said and smiled at me.I smiled back and continued watching a movie."Hi!"I saw Chen siting beside me where D.O was."Hey..." "You seem upset!But whatever!here!"He passed me a wrapped box."Oh!thanks!"I opened it to see a bracelet with 'MS' and 'JD'."This beautiful!"I said,hugging him."Your welcome!"He hugged back.

"But when will you,Kim MinSeok,love me?"