Clues and hints

Date: 14th February 2017

Likes: 2

Likes: 2.5m
Comments: 900k
@katiegibson: He gave me a rose and I stole his hat -Katie

@melissaxkatie: OH MY GOD WHO? WHOOOOOOOO?

@karryxstyson: Wait, ISN'T THAT HARRYS BROWN FEDORA HE NEVER WEARS ANYMORE?

@karrychild:OH MY GOD SHE IS WEARING HARRYS HAT.

@harrystyles: wonder who gave you that rose? Or took those pictures? Or fedora hat that actually belongs too?

@katiegibson: @harrystyles a random man off the street with a British accent.

@harrystyles: Oh, say hi from me

@katiegibson: @harrystyles he says hi me

@melissagstes: SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP

@justinbeiber: 😍😍😍

@karryupdates:^^^ THIRSTYYYYYY

----------------------------------------------

Hi friends!
I started school yesterday and so far my classes and teachers have been good. If some of you follow my Instagram (@colourfulhazz) and have been for a while you'd know that from January to may-June I went through a tough time at school. I lost a lot of friends, some girls cornered me in the girls toilet and shouted at me (don't ask) and I had to take two weeks off due to stress. And anxiety. Hardly any of them who made my life a misery are in my classes for my lessons and if they are I'd only speak to them to do with the work. For anyone going through tough times no matter what they are theirs a light at the end of the tunnel. Just try not to think about it to much, don't let others get to you and surround yourself with people who make you happy and who you trust. And talk to someone! A friend, a parent, if you work a co worker or if you're at school a teacher. You can even talk to my if you want to! My messages on here are always open or my Instagram are always open too! Also thank you for over 400 reads already! It means so much to me you actually don't know! Make sure to vote on my chapters aswell!

Thank you for everything so far to do with the story and I hope you are enjoying it friends! Let me know what you think! Love you all a lot!