Selfie Problems /Woody\

"Woody, please take the picture." Y/N said to her boyfriend, still trying to keep her pose. She had been in the same smiling pose for fifteen seconds, which is way too long for a picture.

You see her boyfriend was the worst at taking pictures. He always got her bad angles, and the pictures always came out blurry. But he always insisted on taking them.

"Hold on Mama." He looked at her. "I'm trying to."

*Click*

"I know damn well.." she said snatching the phone from his hand. "Woody on my gosh." She winned as she looked at the photo he took.

"What lemme see." He tilted her hand so he could see. "AHHHHHH SKSKSKSKSKSKSK.." He laughed running to the otherside of the living room.

"It's not fucking funny." She said crossing her arms, trying not to laugh. She hated when he laughed at her, but she always ended up laughing with him.

"Mama.." Woody said out of breath, walking back to her. He tried to reach for the phone, under her crossed arms. To no Avail. "Lemme see."

"No move." Y/N moved away from his body, still holding back her laugh.

"Come on Mama lemme see."

When he finally got the phone out her hand, I looked at the screen. Since they had been kinda tusseling with eachother the pictures before we're showing. He swipped until he came to the picture.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH" he laughed. "You look like a fucking  goat."

She gasped, crossing her arms once again. "Woody stop fucking playing with me."

He stop laughing realising she was serious. "Awwww babyyy." Woody cooed, hugging her, from behind. "I'm just kidding baby." He kissed her jawline."Daddy's just kidding okay."

"Whatever Woody move." She wiggled, trying to get out his grip, only making him hug her tighter. She laughed on accident, as he started to shower kisses on her neck and shoulder. "Come on now." She pushed his face from her.

"Ugh you're no fun." Woody sucked his teeth, taking his arms from around her, and going back to the camera.

After a few more attempts, they finally got a half decent picture that they could post for the gram.

lol likeeeeee this did NOTT come out like how I wanted to but it's okay ig lol.
I hope you guy's like it anyway lovlies 💝
~destiny~