PT 3 // Not Today

That's how it happened. The break up of BTS, the start of new relationships, the end of some. After the break up two years ago, things were never quite the same. Taehyung and Hoseok were living together, Yoongi and Jimin were living somewhere else on their own, Namjoon became a solo artist and Jin became the CEO of BigHit. Who knows, maybe this one day will change everything.

"Taeee." Hoseok yelled through out the house. "Where did you go?" Taehyung said that he had gone to check his laptop because his favourite artist just did a fanart of his favourite ship, he never came back. "Hello?" Hoseok ran upstairs and heard a banging sound. "In here!" Hoseok heard banging coming  from the inside of a wardrobe. "It's stuck!" A frantic Taehyung explained the situation. "I can't get out!" Hoseok tried to open the doors with no luck. They were completely stuck. 

"Listen Tae, I've phoned Jungkook, he can come over and get them open." 

Taehyung froze. "J-Jungkook?" Hoseok nodded even although Taehyung couldn't see him. "Yeah, he's on his way." Taehyung started freaking out. "I'm sure I'll find a way out of this myself somehow!" He started pushing at the door but it wouldn't budge. Taehyung was still trying as he heard the sound of the doorbell. "Shit, shit, shit!" 

"Hey Jungkook, Taehyung got himself stuck in a wardrobe and I can't get him out." J-Hope laughed slightly. Jungkook smiled. "It's okay Hyung, I'll get him out in no time." Hoseok walked ahead and showed the Maknae where Taehyung was. "In there." He nodded his head towards the wardrobe. "Okay then, let's see..." Jungkook held onto the two doors as he pried them apart with some effort. Once open, he looked down and saw a curled up Taehyung with a laptop and some apple juice, looking up at him with wide eyes. "Thanks Jungkook. I'd never get him out there." Hoseok looked at Taehyung who was still sitting there wide eyed. Jungkook nodded as he looked at Taehyung. "You haven't changed at all." He smiled down at the elder. Taehyung violently blushed as he stumbled out of the wardrobe. "Y-Yeah thanks, Uhh I have to go do something." Taehyung exaggerated the last words. Hoseok and Jungkook both looked at Taehyung blankly as the said male stood up, turned around and hurriedly walked into a wall. "Aish you're so clumsy." Hoseok laughed and walked over to help him up. "Well I suppose I better go." Jungkook said, feeling the negative vibe that Taehyung was giving off. Jungkook turned around, but stopped as he heard Taehyung speak. "Don't!"

 The younger turned around with a confused expression. "What I meant to say was, you don't need to go yet." Taehyung nervously said, turning red once more. "Are you sure? You still look nervous, I better g-" "I'm fine, it'll be fine." Taehyung interrupted him as he gave a half hearted reassuring smile. Jungkook was still unsure. "Okay, I'll stay but if you act uncomfortable around me I'll leave right?" Jungkook looked at Hobi and he nodded. Taehyung smiled. "Okay!" 

Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook all sat on the couch. "You're still so adorable Tae." Jungkook pinched Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung  pouted as Hoseok defensively put his arm around him. "He's  mine Jungkook, back off." Hoseok hissed at the younger. Jungkook just laughed as he casually slouched on the couch. "So what do you guys wanna watch?" Taehyung grabbed the remote lazily. "Hmm, how about we play a game instead?" Hoseok said. Taehyung bounced up. "Mario Karts!" Jungkook smirked at Taehyung and Hoseok. "Sure, but you do know I'll probably win." Jungkook laughed as he teased both of his Hyungs. "It's settled then. All V All." Hoseok said as he grabbed all of the controllers. Jungkook thanked Hoseok as he passed one to him. "Good luck y'all." Jungkook held onto his controller tightly. "Thanks, but I won't need it." Taehyung  sassily replied,  grinning at the Maknae. Hoseok started the game and sat on the floor, next to Taehyung. 

They all screamed and burst out laughing as they tried to beat each other at the game. "I'm gonna win this!" Taehyung yelled as he spammed the buttons on his controller. "No no not today!" Jungkook yelled back also spamming the buttons, but then stopped, realising what he had just said. "Jungkook..." Hoseok put down his controller. "Why are you singing one of our old songs?" Hoseok said, attention fully on the younger. Taehyung copied the elder's actions. "Yeah..." Jungkook sighed. "I never meant to, I guess it just happened." Hoseok looked at the younger as he spoke with sadness in his voice. "It's okay Kookie. Just remember that Jimin suffers from depression and has attempted to kill himself many times because we all left him." Taehyung looked at Hoseok with tears in his eyes. "I miss Jiminie..." Taehyung let a few tears flow down his cheeks. Hoseok put his arm around him. "We all do Tae. Maybe we should go see them?" Hoseok kissed the top of Taehyung's head. Jungkook nodded. "Good idea, it should still be the same address, right?" Jungkook fidgeted at the thought of seeing Jimin again. "Yeah, it should be." Hoseok looked at Taehyung as he threw on his jacket and grabbed his phone. "Well, what are you guys waiting for?" Taehyung said before running out, leaving Jungkook and Hobi behind. Hoseok looked at Jungkook. "I suppose we follow him." Hoseok said grabbing his jacket before running out with the younger.