17. Dreamy suhagraat or Horrible suhagraat???

Thanks for all your love and support... I'm so happy that this story has become my 3rd story to cross 110+ votes (that too 3 chapters crossed 110 votes) and with a maximum of 111 votes in previous chapter...

Now to shot. 17:

Abhi whistles happily and rushes to the room as finally his dream to make his fuggy as his will be going to come true in few minutes... The long wait of his six months carvings and longiness is going to be fulfilled in their suhagraat....

Abhi with a happy smile imagines that his fuggy will be seated in the middle of the bed in the bridal lehenga covering her face in veil with a blushy smile waiting for Abhi to come and lift the veil

Abhi with a happy smile imagines that his fuggy will be seated in the middle of the bed in the bridal lehenga covering her face in veil with a blushy smile waiting for Abhi to come and lift the veil .... This thought itself makes abhi to giggle in happiness....

Poor abhi does not know the fact that his dreams are going to be shattered because of his over protectiveness and stupidity.... Abhi enters the room with a happy smile and keeps the do not disturb board outside and locks the room carefully...

He checks the locks too properly so that no one disturbs their romantic night and interrupt their morning romance too.... After checking everything is perfect, abhi's heart starts to beat fast...

Abhi turns to see his fuggy as per his wish... But to his dismay and misery, pragya is dressed up in her usual long anarkali but her face is not at all happy... Instead abhi can feel that a fuming and boiling volcano is erupting in his fuggy's face...

 Instead abhi can feel that a fuming and boiling volcano is erupting in his fuggy's face

Abhi gulps hard and he couldn't figure out what made his fuggy to get angry so much... Abhi horrifies and runs and kneels before pragya....

Abhi: Fuggy darling... What happened???? Why are you so much angry??? Did anyone say anything to you sweetie????

Pragya: Its youuuuuu..... Why not I kill you???? Move away from me
Mr. Abhishekh Mehra... Never dare to touch me... See... You have to sleep in that couch for three months and never ever dream that we will have our suhagraat today....

Abhi: whaaaatttt 😨😨😨😨 😱😱😱😱😱.... why???? You are kidding me right fuggy....

Don't pour water in my dreams sweetheart.... My long term wish to have my fuggy in my arms will be shattered dear ....  Please darling show some mercy on me na...