^oooh they are put into action :)
-Small tin bucket
-Large popsicle sticks
-Ashland decorative fall filler (little marble pumpkins, leaves and acorns: found at Michaels)
-Paint(pick fall colors) and paintbrush
-OPTIONAL: Clip-on Chalk board sign & Chalk
1) Paint as many Popsicle sticks as you have for your fall actives you plan on doing.
2) Allow the sticks to dry after painting them in order to write your fall activities on the sticks with a sharpie.
3) Fill the bucket with some decorative filler
4) Place all your sticks into the fill which is essentially in your bucket.
5) Write on the Chip-on Chalk board that reads "Fall Bucket List" or whatever you want to call it
6) Attach it to your bucket
oooh look at this early update haha.
be sure to check out my recent conversation post, if you read my book I'm The Badboy's Tutor.
If you don't, I think you should try checking it out. LOL my self promo
This DIY is found off of: http://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/fall-bucket-list
DEDICATION: -code2319 //votes